The Rosetta Tarot

Sulis

Moderator note

Just a quick note to say that if people want to see or discuss Babalon Jone's new deck there is more information about that in the thread over in Tarot Deck Creation HERE (click)

Sulis x

Babalon Jones

Ok thanks Sulis!

Guess now I will have to post the something about the new deck over in Tarot Deck Creation thread and move the discussion there. I will try to put up the scan of the new Fool card later on today or tonite, hey just in time for Solstice!

(And a reminder if anyone orders the Rosetta before New Years Day AND says "New Fool" in the instructions I'll include him for you, but make sure to put that in your instructions when you order as otherwise he won't be in your package as it is only for AT viewers!)

Daphne, PM coming to you!

Babalon Jones

Now that the holidays are over, I was going to try to find the time to write the remaining blog posts on my website about the Rosetta Tarot's creation. I think what is left to cover is the Disks Suit and the second half of the trumps, then into some of the aspects of printing and publishing.

I figured I would ask here if anyone had any questions about any of the cards, or about the creation process, the artwork, the book, or anything at all so that I could incorporate them into the last few blog posts. So, ask me anything! After wrapping up all of the posts more of my energy will be going into art for another deck, so now is your chance to ask!

Babalon Jones

No burning questions received, but I posted more about the Rosetta's creation to the blog anyway! The most recent post covers the creation of the Disks suit, and the second half of the Major Arcana.

The next and final post or posts will go into all the aspects of printing and publishing, all that mundane but crucial stuff that has to happen to manifest a deck in 3D.

So, it is not too late, if you have any questions about the Rosetta or about the creation process ask here and I'll address it in the final posts. If not that is ok too, I still have committed to wrapping that series up and covering the publishing stuff for posterity and future deck creators benefit so I intend to follow through!

Happiest of New Years to you all! 2011 was a great year, may 2012 be even better!

Teheuti

I just got my deck and book and I'm in love! Most of the other (few) Thoth-inspired decks don't inspire me, but this one does. Thank you for creating such a beautiful, vibrant work. I look forward to my readings with this one.

Mary K. Greer

strings of life

I just placed my order for the deck and book. It looks lovely and will be my introduction to reading using the Thoth-based system. The colors are what draw me in.

BodhiSeed

I've been using this deck on my blog this week; the companion book has been quite an asset, though the lwb is pretty meaty itself. I've enjoyed the color and the expanded imagery of this deck; its allowed me to read partly from a Thoth perspective and partly from an intuitive perspective.

Flaxen

I'm really enjoying using this deck too. I think this is a firm favourite in my collection now - very fluid and easy to read.

brenmck

Every complimentary thing that has been said about the Rosetta Tarot is absolutely true. The colors and art work are beautifully done, and the card pictures are expressive and invite multi-layered reading.
I highly recommend buying the accompanying well-researched and well-written book - it is full of background information that I find very helpful as one who is relatively new to the Thoth experience and needs this welcoming accessibility.

I ordered this deck over the New Year holiday through regular shipping and received it on Wednesday. Customer service is obviously a high priority.

OlympusMons

I haven't bought this deck yet, but I plan to in the next few days. It looks beautiful and very interesting. I love Thoth-type decks so I definitely think this is one for me.