The sitting and waiting for the Magna Veritas thread..

starlightexp

I just wanted a cyber place where I could plunk down my cyber butt and wait for this deck to come in the mail. Wondering how many people here are waiting for the deck?

fferyllt

I'm waiting too! And I got an email that it's on it's way. :grin:

Manda

fferyllt said:
I'm waiting too! And I got an email that it's on it's way. :grin:

Oh lucky! I have not yet been notified of it shipping, but hope for youis hope for me too. :D

la-luna

also awayting
and also no mail....(although i perhaps on my email at work...)

Altena

Still waiting too

la-luna

I hope this cyber place has many loungy couches and good catering to help the waiting process...

fferyllt

la-luna said:
I hope this cyber place has many loungy couches and good catering to help the waiting process...
Me too. I was hoping to hear more of us had gotten emails. It's hard to be patient after waiting for so long, isn't it?

rwcarter

Nothing in my mailbox yet (and I checked the Spam folder). Waiting patiently....

Rodney

makani

I've brought some nice, big comfy chairs and sofas for us all to relax in, and also some Martinis.
BTW, I have not gotten any emails, not even confirming my order, just the PayPal thing, which I figured was enough.

starlightexp

Maybe we can play a game while we wait. I'll put on the kettle and make a nice cuppa and we can talk about what drew us the deck in the first place.

One lump or two? Cream?