The Tarot of the Golden Serpent (split from Tarot Decks thread)

rwcarter

Each card just blows me away. Love it!

Rodney

MoonGypsy

Me too, Rodney! Wow, these works of HEART are really gorgeous!!!

Hugs,
MGxxx

Strange2

stalkinghyena said:
Hello everyone. I just "finished" The Lovers. This was the most difficult one yet, but I hope I hit the mark.:)

Awesome! You most definitely have hit the mark. Thanks for sharing your visionary work! Looking forward to you taking us on a magical ride on the Chariot next!

truelighth

Wonderful work. I really like the Lovers. And the Hierophant too. Keep up the good work!

rwcarter

stalkinghyena,

There is so much going on in that card (in a good way!) that I don't know where to begin. Part of me wants you to hurry up and finish the other cards, but the other part of me knows that a wonderful deck like yours can't be rushed.

I really really love what you're doing with your deck!

Rodney

stalkinghyena

rwcarter said:
stalkinghyena,

There is so much going on in that card (in a good way!) that I don't know where to begin. Part of me wants you to hurry up and finish the other cards, but the other part of me knows that a wonderful deck like yours can't be rushed.

I really really love what you're doing with your deck!

Rodney

Thank you Rodney:)

I have a ways to go, and as you pointed out, the images are pretty complex. Just so you know, I have three more almost finished. Hopefully I will be done with the major cards at the end of the year, at the very latest. I'm not rushing, because I can't - each card seems to have its own time table, and there is only so much I can do with oils in one session.

rwcarter

Do you have any idea yet whether the Minors will be as image-rich/image dense as the Majors? I'm patient.... But only to a point! :laugh:

Fair Warning Alert:
Once the Majors are done, you might be getting a kinder and gentler nudge from me to produce a Majors-only version of the deck!

Rodney

Grigori

I've just discovered this thread and love your cards! Especially the Lovers and the Chariot are spectacular. I don't really do major's only decks, but I'd make an exception for a copy of these sooner rather than later.

I'm also eager to see more, and excited about the possibilities for the minors also. Thanks so much for sharing your progress!

Le Fanu

Grigori said:
I've just discovered this thread and love your cards!
Me too! I love this deck! The cards I have seen so far are just spectacular!