The Transparent Tarot

snowRaven

Congratulations Em!!!! That's wonderful news!!! =D

And the tens are very good as well - the one I like the least is the 10 of wands (but that's usual in all decks for me) - the other three are almost magical though; especially cups and swords.

A year and a half to wait, though - but it will definately be worth it! Let's put it this way - I'm more excited about getting this deck than I am of finishing my own... ;)

Mimers

Sidhe-Ra said:
Thank you all so much- I have some news which I am going to go and parade all across the forum- THE TRANSPARENT TAROT IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED!!!! If I can get the book finished by December, it should be available late 2008.

Unbelievably ecstatic :D:D:D

Love you all

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I knew it, I knew it, I just knew it!!! This is fantastic Em! I can't wait until this emerges.

Now, don't give up in the Sidhe, because they are next. I feel it in my bones!

LixiPixi

Oh, Sidhe-Ra - I'm sooo excited to hear your news! I agree with the others that late 2008 feels like an eternity, but well worth the wait just to simply become a proud owner of a deck I watched be created from the very beginning. This is such a fantastic idea - I couldn't believe no-one would be interested in publishing it.

All of the suits are just fantastic and seeing them all put together, how they fit, how they speak.....you're an amazing artist.

I'm so excited! Congratulations :thumbsup:

LP~

wumpkie

How slow am I reading this thread?

Go you!

I can't wait for it's release.

Keep up the good work. :D

Sidhe-Ra

Aw, thank you everyone!!! Hugs to all!

I really must try and get out of this dazed stupor and start doing some WORK...

Love you all,

Em xxx

annelida

Worth a celebration!

I've been off-line awhile, so I'm just now celebrating your good news w/transparent bon bons & toasting you w/transparent champagne!

I think everyone on this list who has seen your cards has recognized this is an incredible deck & that somehow, someway, there HAD to be a publisher that would jump on board. Hearing of you getting turned down was like learning of someone saying, "Slicing bread? Sounds too iffy." But I guess there are wonderful creations & inventions that get passed over all the time, so I'm glad you had the sense & confidence to keep plugging away until the right publisher came along.

I'm glad to wait, now that I know they're coming down the pike. And the price sounds fine to me.

Good luck w/all the work ahead of you.

Cocobird55

Wonderful news!

Chronata

I just saw the news!
I am so happy for you!!!

This is wonderful and incredible and fantastic...and you deserve it! Your work should be made widely available to everyone!

I have watched your publishing woes with great interest, as I have been sort of going throught the same thing...
(though I am not so stalwart in the face of rejection as you are!)

This is just fabulous! Take a bow!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much Cocobird, Annelida, (your comment about slicing bread make me chortle!) and Chronata!

Chronata said:
I have watched your publishing woes with great interest, as I have been sort of going throught the same thing...
(though I am not so stalwart in the face of rejection as you are!)

This is just fabulous! Take a bow!

I didn't know you were pursuing mainstream publishers! It can get really disheartening, but don't give up! We all love your work! Thank you so much for your kind comments and enthusiasm!

Many Blessings,

Em xx

harleyquinn

Congrats!!!!!!

all i can say is that its about time that someone realized what a brilliant artist u r and the unquiness of ur work i cant wait to get me hands on these cards it will be wonderful and i like the neverland and the other one(which the name escapes me at the moment) i hope they do the sidhe they'd be silly not to well have a wonderful day and hope ur feeling better
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*