Ohmigod! Em,

Its being published :bugeyed: Congratulations!!!!! :party:

This is wonderful news! you deserve it!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank ye peace -pixie!!!! :)

many Blessings,

Em xxx

moderndayruth

Em, congratulations! The Transparent Tarot is a masterpiece, i am in awe of your talent! I am so happy it's going to be published! Can't wait to get the deck and cast a few spells! And Em, the excerpts from the book proove that you are as gifted as a writer- it's a gem for both the experience reader and the novice!
Love,
Lena

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks honey!!! :)

xxx

lunakasha

I just want to add my congratulations, Em....this is so exciting!

I went to your website and loved the way you show various combinations of cards all "blended" together....such a brilliant concept, and you've done a beautiful job of creating images that work well together without looking too "busy".

I am really looking forward to the release....can't wait! :D

Thanks for sharing all the details here, and congrats again.

:love: Luna

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much, lunakasha! I'm enjoying writing the book...it will be this time next year when it comes out. It's a treat for me to think I'll have something SO exciting to look forward to all year! (As well as my handfasting in May!)

many Blessings,

Em xx

Guiding Cauldron

very nice hun, congrats on finishing the cards and nearly done with the book i'm sure :) I love how after you layer the cards pulled, you get an individual unique complete picture, amazing stuff! Cant wait to try it out when ready!!

Bright blessings xx

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you Guiding cauldron, you are a sweetie!

xxx

AprilFool

Emily, I have been offline for several months, and am so proud that you are getting the deck published! I cannot wait to get my copy over here in the US! It's been a long time since you started, and it will be worth the wait in the end (next year).

I've caught up with the posts since last May, and am thrilled with your completed artwork, AND your beginnings of the book. Whatever the price, I'm sure it will be fair, and well worth the cost! :)

Again, congratulations!

Deckster

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so excited about this project for a long long time. I even sent you some links for possible printers/publishers. My heart sings to know that you are on your way and that this is in the world. It is a wonderful thing to share passion and I am indeed happy that you are now going to be able to do that.
I sincerely hope that at some point we might meet up while we are out and about promoting our works. Your words for my project have been kind and appreciated. I have been sending positive thoughts and intentions your way and will continue to do so.

Deckster
www.thecircledeck.com