The Transparent Tarot

truelighth

I just had a look at them. It looks good! Nice touch, the transparant box. It fits. I can't wait to get my greedy paws on my copy! Seriously! Oh my, the agony of waiting.

Sidhe-Ra, congrats. It must be so nice to see your 'baby' come out the way you wanted.

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks truelighth! It really is exciting :) xx

Shadow213

I'm very excited for you

boy do I want to get my greedy hands on a copy as well

silverwings94

I just checked my order with Amazon and now they have November 10 as the shipping date. Here I was hoping that maybe it would be sooner. It is going to be a very long month now and i hope it goes by real fast. I can't wait to get my greedy hands around this package.
S
Sidhe-Ra said:
Nearly there! The advance copy arrived yesterday and I'm thrilled with it! You can see the first photos of it here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=105585

The deck is now on schedule to be released in about a month :)

Blessings and thanks to all,

Em xx

Marli

Em,

Now that I've "seen" it - OMG!! October 28th IS a lifetime away, and now I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that after I finish writting this post I'm going to pre-order that 2nd copy :)

One question though, is that a white reading cloth included in the set? If so Yaaaaayyyy even more!

Congrats sweetie, you deserve all the praise!

BTW - maybe you may want to include some of these pics under customer image on Amazon to increase your sales... just a suggestion... also the facebook pics were awesome, because they come up so big - you can REALLY see it!

Marli

Erzebet

Aha! I just asked what the release was on your photo thread. I see it's mid October. I think I'll be ordering direct from the publisher!

rwcarter

Erzebet,

Even though it costs more, at least you know you'll get it. (Ask me how I know. ;))

Rodney

Marli

sorry, I just read in the other post that it is infact a reading cloth :)

Disa

Oh Congratulations! From the images in the pics you posted, the cards are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Actually, I couldn't imagine it at all. I'm so glad it comes with a white reading cloth. The whole packaging design is perfect. I've preordered mine, as well. A much cheaper price than I expected so that's a pleasant surprise. Good luck with them. They are gorgeous!