The Transparent Tarot

Alta

Hi all,

This is the Creation Forum. Now the deck is published, probably better for this sort of discussion to go to Tarot Decks thread.

Comments about the creation of the deck and etc still fine, of course.

thanks,
Alta

truelighth

Thanks Em. I appreciate your answer and input. Makes me think of how I can work with them. I know the method of picking cards face up too.. I have used it a lot as a kind of mirror for myself. I am not very much of a shuffler, so I always swish/swash over the table and put them in a fan. Well, maybe I can indeed cut the deck or so.. just wondering how others work with them too.

starlightexp

Looks like it's got a few good Amazon reviews as well. Way to go!!!!

Sidhe-Ra

starlightexp said:
Looks like it's got a few good Amazon reviews as well. Way to go!!!!

They are wonderful reviews! I am very moved...and honoured.

rwcarter

truelighth,

Check out my posts in the It's HERE!!! thread I mentioned below for my thoughts on shuffling and picking cards with this deck.

Rodney

Pao

oh no....another deck I must have! :bugeyed: nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :D amazing idea, just amazing. I wonder how it reads!

truelighth

rwcarter said:
truelighth,

Check out my posts in the It's HERE!!! thread I mentioned below for my thoughts on shuffling and picking cards with this deck.

Rodney

Thanks Rodney, I surely will check that thread out :).

FantasyWorld

Wow,grrr, am I embarrased....I musta been in a cave or had my head stuck in the sand cause I never realized until seeing Netzach's reading that the cards would see through each other like that:p

After wiping the egg off my face I am going to Amazon to order this amazingly cool deck:)

All Is One

FantasyWorld said:
Wow,grrr, am I embarrased....I musta been in a cave or had my head stuck in the sand cause I never realized until seeing Netzach's reading that the cards would see through each other like that:p

After wiping the egg off my face I am going to Amazon to order this amazingly cool deck:)

That's funny! Don't be embarrassed, be happy because you're getting a copy of this deck, and it's really different. I've seen very different things with this deck. It's a whole new way to use tarot.

Sidhe-Ra

FantasyWorld said:

Bless you! You're not the only one :) Plenty of people I've spoken to who'd heard of it just presumed it was called transparent because it made the meanings transparent or something...

Em x