Thoth - List of Editions.

gregory

That one is the SMALL size white box. Someone here was going to sell me one last year. I forget what happened. But - US only.... :(

:mad:
AND because I am in the UK and it won't let me ask in the "normal way", I can't even CONTACT the member to ask if he will ship to the US for me :( ("this member receives such a high volume of messages that they are unable to answer; please check the item for details...")

I WOULD NOT WANT TO ASK IF THE INFORMATION WAS UP THERE, now WOULD I ?????

Chiska

gregory - I though you had found one of the small card sized white box Thoths?

I haz 2... and one of those funky Colombian ones on the way.

rwcarter

Dipping my toe in again over in these parts. :D

I just got another deck that I bought off eBay that was pictured as being a very dark green large Thoth. (Was thinking of you, gregory. ;) ) In real life it's not all that deep a green after all, but it DOES have other interesting features. It didn't come with a box (technically, it just has the back panel of the box) and doesn't have a unicursal hexagram or blank card, but the LWB has US Games with the New York 10016 address and according to the printing info inside the LWB, it's the sixth printing. There are no misprints on the 8 Cups or Ace Disks and the backs are borderless. The LWB was printed in the US but the cards were printed in Belgium according to the Ordo Templi Orientis card.

What is really interesting though is that it seems to be a multilingual version - English is at the bottom, German goes up the upper third of the left side of the card and French and Spanish are on either side of the number at the top of the card.

Haven't gone through the whole thread to see if anyone else has reported this version of the deck, but I'm happy to add it to my collection of Thoths even if it isn't a deep green.

Rodney

gregory

gregory - I though you had found one of the small card sized white box Thoths?

I haz 2... and one of those funky Colombian ones on the way.

Crumbs - just saw this. Whoever it was lost it. So I didn't. So if you want to SELL one....

Le Fanu

Dipping my toe in again over in these parts. :D

I just got another deck that I bought off eBay that was pictured as being a very dark green large Thoth. (Was thinking of you, gregory. ;) ) In real life it's not all that deep a green after all, but it DOES have other interesting features. It didn't come with a box (technically, it just has the back panel of the box) and doesn't have a unicursal hexagram or blank card, but the LWB has US Games with the New York 10016 address and according to the printing info inside the LWB, it's the sixth printing. There are no misprints on the 8 Cups or Ace Disks and the backs are borderless. The LWB was printed in the US but the cards were printed in Belgium according to the Ordo Templi Orientis card.

What is really interesting though is that it seems to be a multilingual version - English is at the bottom, German goes up the upper third of the left side of the card and French and Spanish are on either side of the number at the top of the card.

Haven't gone through the whole thread to see if anyone else has reported this version of the deck, but I'm happy to add it to my collection of Thoths even if it isn't a deep green.

Rodney
I've heard of one of these before. Somebody mentioned/linked a Thoth that had different languages on it. Don't ask me to try and remember, my poor brain. And so early...

rwcarter

A scan of the Fool in case there are none already in the thread for the multilingual edition.

Attachments

• Web Fool Multilingual edition.jpg
    Web Fool Multilingual edition.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 204

gregory

Wow ! Never saw one of THEM !