Three lenny readings for feedback

RAphrodite

Closed, thanks for sitting

Hi guys,

Have the Celtic deck (images below)
These are 45 in number, but I'm not using the extra cards.

I would love to read for some people for feedback. I will draw three cards. I'd appreciate it if there were no health or legal questions. Also I dont do predictive readings beyond 3 months.

Welcome

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yOHaQcIotoM/Vs3M8DmWaTI/AAAAAAAALHY/njddFBB4d3E/s1600/BF-CL-KT-GT-1.jpg

If someone wants to exchange, happy to, but feedback is crucial here.

VenusRising

Great! If I may do you see Ml reaching out to me anytime soon?
Ty.
(He is a man I dated but things seem to die down a bit.)

Flames

Hi! :)
What can I expect to happen between G (acquaintance/friend) and I within the next couple of months?

Thank you very much!!

think

hey! I'd love to sit if I may.

How much does K value me in his life?

I can exchange but I just have tarot. I dunno why I haven't learnt the lennies, I love their sharp messages!

RAphrodite

Great! If I may do you see Ml reaching out to me anytime soon?
Ty.
(He is a man I dated but things seem to die down a bit.)

Hi VR,

Thank you for letting me read for you

I asked if MI will get in touch with you over the next one month

I got

letter - tower - tree

letter - tower official letter, blocked communication
letter - tree news relating to health, maybe medical degree, health insurance
tower tree hospital, meditation place

so, intuitively i would say no, the letter i feel wants to get to the tree which is stability, but is blocked by an instituition. my guess is that he may want to get in touch, but work is preventing him to do so.

apart from the reading, just worndering - why the heavy connection to health and medicine here? any thoughts?

also, why not text him yourself? (sorry, unasked for advice, ha)

RAphrodite

Hi! :)
What can I expect to happen between G (acquaintance/friend) and I within the next couple of months?

Thank you very much!!

Thanks, Flames, for letting me read for you. I asked for the next three months

Dog - lily - mice

Dog - lily old friends, friends with benefits
Dog - mice stressful friendship, loss of a friend
Lily - mice stressful sex, maybe another man, STDs

Is this a friend you are attracted to? I'm sorry, I could be completely off here, and please correct me if I'm wrong. But it seems like an attraction will develop between the two of you, perhaps a friends with benefits situation, but it may stress your relationship a bit, so perhaps be careful.

resonate?

RAphrodite

hey! I'd love to sit if I may.

How much does K value me in his life?

I can exchange but I just have tarot. I dunno why I haven't learnt the lennies, I love their sharp messages!

Dog - man - book

dog - man friendly
dog - book friend with a secret, someone you know is studying, introvert
man - book secretive person

i think youre his secret. he values your friendship, and likes who he is around you, he also thinks he can learn a lot from you. the whole combination also hints at the fact that youre studying together (which you said in a previous reading you were).

did this resonate?

Flames

Thanks, Flames, for letting me read for you. I asked for the next three months

Dog - lily - mice

Dog - lily old friends, friends with benefits
Dog - mice stressful friendship, loss of a friend
Lily - mice stressful sex, maybe another man, STDs

Is this a friend you are attracted to? I'm sorry, I could be completely off here, and please correct me if I'm wrong. But it seems like an attraction will develop between the two of you, perhaps a friends with benefits situation, but it may stress your relationship a bit, so perhaps be careful.

resonate?

I am attracted to him, yes. I think he sees himself as the 'friends with benefits' type. Me? Not at all. I'm just not that person. But him, yes, definitely. I don't know very much about Lenormand but 'mice' doesn't feel very good to me. I do have control over how things progress, it seems, and yes, I will definitely be careful. While I feel a strong attraction between us, I'm not willing to go down that road with him. Thanks so much for this reading. It's been insightful. Take care, RAphrodite.

RAphrodite

I am attracted to him, yes. I think he sees himself as the 'friends with benefits' type. Me? Not at all. I'm just not that person. But him, yes, definitely. I don't know very much about Lenormand but 'mice' doesn't feel very good to me. I do have control over how things progress, it seems, and yes, I will definitely be careful. While I feel a strong attraction between us, I'm not willing to go down that road with him. Thanks so much for this reading. It's been insightful. Take care, RAphrodite.

I see, thanks for the feedback Flames. Then it seems that he may want a FWB kind relationship, and that will strain the friendship.

Also, I don't usually see these as written in stone, of course
a. i can be wrong
b. you can always draw cards for advice on how to change the course of events.

Mice, depends what combination, I got it the other day for a close friend (mice heart bouquet) and the reading was safe beautiful friendship, and its true, thats what the relationship is now.

Thanks again

VenusRising

Hi VR,

Thank you for letting me read for you

I asked if MI will get in touch with you over the next one month

I got

letter - tower - tree

letter - tower official letter, blocked communication
letter - tree news relating to health, maybe medical degree, health insurance
tower tree hospital, meditation place

so, intuitively i would say no, the letter i feel wants to get to the tree which is stability, but is blocked by an instituition. my guess is that he may want to get in touch, but work is preventing him to do so.

apart from the reading, just worndering - why the heavy connection to health and medicine here? any thoughts?

also, why not text him yourself? (sorry, unasked for advice, ha)
Hi.
Thanks for the PM reminder.
I said something that may have irked him. So I feel he took it the wrong way. So I haven't heard from him in a week.
Nothing health related.

This also looks like a no to me as well. Yes, I might just sent him a text to see what's up!
Still wondering about that tree though!
I will gladly update if anything changes.
Ty!!!