Travelling Faeries Log: Round 2

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I always ignore them... I read that Marion thinks I play with them daily... once a month, maybe... I'm lousy with Readings for myself... I do however see them a lot...

It wasn't such a major mess, but it was fun nonetheless... sorta... in a freaky kinda me way...
I pick a faerie companion for the day, but I don't read for myself either *LOL*. But they are always with me, sort of like the American Express card ... I never leave home without them *LOL*.

Do expand on your mess ... you have made me curious and nosy now *LOL*

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Do expand on your mess ... you have made me curious and nosy now *LOL*

Curious and nosy? well well... maybe if you let me in on the secret... I will let you in on mine...

How about letting the Fae deck return in the other direction... hehehe :D

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Curious and nosy? well well... maybe if you let me in on the secret... I will let you in on mine...

How about letting the Fae deck return in the other direction... hehehe :D
I will let you in on the secret .... when Alissa is done! ~giggles~ The secret is not all mine to tell ...

Kahlie

Jewel said:
I will let you in on the secret .... when Alissa is done! ~giggles~ The secret is not all mine to tell ...

Ah, well, you can see if you can decipher mine... I'll tell you the cards...

Cards drawn for Guidance:
Singer of Courage Rx,
Penelope Dreamweaver
Himself

Do: Singer of Intuition Rx
Don't: Ilbe the Retriever ;)

Technically, you should be able to figure it out... else I will tell you a bit more of what it pertains ;)

Kahlie

geministar

Yep, Alissa is the last on the list. So there is another surprise? Id forgotten all about it. Exciting..........

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Technically, you should be able to figure it out... else I will tell you a bit more of what it pertains ;)
Hmmmmmm ... well I am leaving here in a couple of minutes so no time to pull the cards and look right now, but I will ponder this and see if I can figure it out, that will be fun :)

Alissa

The deck arrived in yesterday's mail and I do believe they brought a pinch of mischeif with them. Last night, for the first time in months, I had an all-night, not a wink of sleep, insomniac night but was filled with the most lovely thoughts and good feelings. Around 5 am this morning, curious what the deck might say, I asked them about my sleepless night and its cause.

Their answer? Kick up your heels... and indeed, I seemed to find myself busily doing everything else that I could do without waking the house like a little brownie working away in the dead of night - editing chapter for my next book, proof reading a press release for the one I just put out, and journalling 4 pages in my pregnancy journal. Peacefulness and hope filled my heart despite the restless quality of the night, and during special moments my baby Larkin, whom I just found out this week is a little boy, kept me company with his wiggles and kicks from inside the womb.

Curious about Larkin as well, I asked for a card for him and his appearance in my life. The result? Self Reliance. I could have laughed with joy - it made such sense given what I had journalled already that night that it was beyond coincidence and into the realms of faery magick. I would have signed the card but Jewel, that rascally water faery girl, had beat me to it I see!

Today I napped while my son was at school to make up for my sleepless night and the faeries have had to deal with sitting on my desk and checking out their autumnal surroundings here on the mountaintop. Before they go, I fully intend to do a faery godmothers' gifts reading, asking the fae for the 3 gifts they might bestow upon my son who wiggles and grows each day, tucked deep inside the loving embrace of a mother's warm womb, like the faery godmothers of Sleeping Beauty.

Perhaps, if the weekend allows, I can read with them for a faery lover friend of mine who is planning to find time to visit... I'm sure she'd get a kick out of meeting them as well.

edited to add: geministar included a companion from down under, a little koala bear that I fully intend to give to my son once he arrives in another few months. Until then, I'll keep the little guy safe from the appropriating little hands of my 6 year old. ;) He's wonderful and thank you thank you from Larkin, gemini!

p.s. I wonder what this surprise is anyhow? I hope I didn't blow it by mentioning the koala? Or there was one other additional item in there which I haven't yet mentioned, if that's the surprise??

geministar

Alissa,

So glad you received the deck safely and more quicker than I expected too. You havent blown the surprise, the koala was a surprise for you/Larkin from me :), Im glad you liked it. The other little "thing" was one of the surprises, Im not sure when exactly we can mention that though.

It also sounds like you are very very busy lately with your pregnancy journal, your new book (may I ask what it is about?), and proof reading.

faunabay

Alissa, I'm glad you took their advice and enjoyed your night instead of bemoaning the fact you couldn't sleep. I find that the few times I can't sleep if I lie there and complain and fret about not sleeping I have a horrible next day. But if I think happy thoughts and just enjoy myself I still have a great next day. You know what's hilarious is the first card I drew from this deck was also Kick Up Your Heels!!!! :D
It seems that not too many people here have had a bunch of experience with this deck but that everyone is enjoying it. I'm so glad as this is one of my "keep forever" decks along with the Healing with the Angels. :) I usually use the two together so this was the first time I just focused on the Fairies alone. I was pleasantly surprised and will probably do it more often in the future now.

Alissa

Larkin will nibble and drool all over the koala, thank you again gemini! I just released a non-fiction book about eating disorder recovery, and am now trying to finish final-proofing for a fiction book called "Slave of God" which is historical fiction set in medieval India. :D Busy!

fauna, I usually fret and worry more when I have insomnia but I was just in this super peaceful, uber-happy hormonal mood that night I guess! :D My faery loving friend is on her way over to visit as I type this, so I hope to find time during her visit to read for her with the deck as well. It's my first time with a D.Virtue deck, but it is rather pretty - easy on the eyes, as they say. We're doing a henna for her too - did a henna gig out of town today as well - so I'm kinda tired but also looking forward to spending time with her.

I'll post more thoughts a.s.a.p.