Tree Affirmation Cards

ana luisa

So glad this thread has been revived! This deck is simply the sweetest and most uplifting I have in my colleciton. The art is impecable and ethereal and the messages are always SO to the point. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do lark ! :)

lark

I didn't get to order it yet, as hubby's truck broke down and so money might be needed for that, but will very soon....glad to hear you like it, it is in the top 2 on my to order list.

lark

Just ordered them...hubby decided to junk the truck...lol

ana luisa

Just ordered them...hubby decided to junk the truck...lol

Oops! I do hope you like them as much as I do. Besides, the author is a darling and quite available for questions and concerns. And THIS, to me shows a lot about the vibe of this deck:

"When I looked at having the cards produced it was important to me to find an ecologically sound way of doing it as well as avoiding contributing to cutting down trees. The packaging and the book are produced from 100% recycled paper. I had to compromise on the cards themselves because of quality issues and they are produced on FSC certified card (from sustainable and well managed sources). 10% of the profits will go to tree related charities."

:)

lark

Oops! I do hope you like them as much as I do. Besides, the author is a darling and quite available for questions and concerns. And THIS, to me shows a lot about the vibe of this deck:

"When I looked at having the cards produced it was important to me to find an ecologically sound way of doing it as well as avoiding contributing to cutting down trees. The packaging and the book are produced from 100% recycled paper. I had to compromise on the cards themselves because of quality issues and they are produced on FSC certified card (from sustainable and well managed sources). 10% of the profits will go to tree related charities."

:)
Oh that's so nice...yes, you wouldn't want a deck of cards about the glory of trees to be produced by cutting down trees...so nice to think that part of the money goes to possibly planting a tree...I love that.

I got confirmation this morning that payment was received so hopefully all is well and they will be on their way to me soon.

journeyinghome

My copy arrived today! Really interesting deck, including some trees I'm not familiar with. Looking forward to working with it :)

lark

Thank you for all the info/enabling on this deck...I got them and really am loving them.
Card stock is, I have to say yummy, and the art is beautiful.
Will be working with them this week so will check back with any observations.
But so far the spreads I have done have been right in line with the questions asked.
Often I am afraid to get oracle decks, sometimes they are high on the art end, but low on the actual meaning /usability end.
And so they sit in the closet.
This one is a keeper...relevant meanings, and good insights.
I like that :)
It's won a place on my reading table...not an easy place to get.
Only two other oracle decks live there...along with the tarot.
So that means it gets to pick out a special bag.
I guess I better buy some fabric with trees on it~

journeyinghome

I'm so glad you're getting on well with it. I was so happy to get a copy, the creator is a lovely person to deal with but unfortunately it hasn't worked out for me with the deck. It's gorgeous, has the best card back I think I've ever seen, but it's silent :( I could give it longer, but once you know, you know!

lark

I'm so glad you're getting on well with it. I was so happy to get a copy, the creator is a lovely person to deal with but unfortunately it hasn't worked out for me with the deck. It's gorgeous, has the best card back I think I've ever seen, but it's silent :( I could give it longer, but once you know, you know!
Oh, that's too bad ...I've been doing 3 card draws and they have been spooky accurate.
But I know...when you know you know...I'm like that too.
Well you shouldn't have much trouble trading or selling it...it's very beautiful.