Tree Symbolism & the Queen of Swords

novavita

So I'm doing an in depth study of the Queen of Swords. Any insights about the symbolism of the trees in the background? Thanks in advance!

Thirteen

So I'm doing an in depth study of the Queen of Swords. Any insights about the symbolism of the trees in the background? Thanks in advance!
Which deck? :confused: if this is RWS (Rider-Waite-Smith) then you might ask this question in the RWS forum. Here in UTC you'll get more instinctive answers to that question, what people personally see. In RWS you'll get more scholarly answers—what kind of trees they are and what they symbolically mean.

novavita

Which deck? :confused: if this is RWS (Rider-Waite-Smith) then you might ask this question in the RWS forum. Here in UTC you'll get more instinctive answers to that question, what people personally see. In RWS you'll get more scholarly answers—what kind of trees they are and what they symbolically mean.

Whoops! Definitely should have been clearer. It's the RWS deck, but I guess I'll move this question over there. Thanks.