Tree Tarot (In Progress)

SolSionnach

adriayna said:
The bag is a little purple organza bag that matches the deck... I had the deck printed at 2.5" x 3.5" (Poker size cards).
Adriayna, thanks for the reply. :)
I'm going to have Sulis make a bag for me, so I need one more dimension - how tall is the deck when stacked?

I'm really psyched about this deck! I may end up ordering 2 - one for an especially tree-loving friend. :)

adriayna

SolSionnach said:
Adriayna, thanks for the reply. :)
I'm going to have Sulis make a bag for me, so I need one more dimension - how tall is the deck when stacked?

I'm really psyched about this deck! I may end up ordering 2 - one for an especially tree-loving friend. :)

It comes in just shy of 1" thick when stacked. If you wanted to put the tuck box in the deck, then you'll need to go an 1 and 1/4" inch, FYI.

adriayna

Hi everyone,

At long last, the full 78 card Tarot of Trees is ready for you to purchase! I have a number of options available, and have worked to keep the deck and shipping costs affordable in these hard economic times.

I want to thank everyone for their incredible support and encouragement during this whole process. This project has been an amazing journey, and I am so happy to share my art with you.

You can go to the link below to read more about everything, see pictures, and order via paypal. I’m also happy to take a check or money order and can send you my address.

www.tarotoftrees.com/purchase.html

Here is what I have available:

The Tarot of Trees deck - $25
The Tarot of Trees is a deck professionally printed, beautiful Tarot Deck available at the 2.5" x 3.5” size. The cards are coated and sealed to allow you to read and enjoy the deck for years to come. It shuffles wonderfully and has a beautiful gloss finish.

Tarot of Trees Book and Deck set $40
The Tarot of Trees 78-card deck paired with the Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings full-color book. The Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings book is a 100 page book that measures 8” x 6”. It features background information on the deck and design process, two Tarot spreads for use with the Tarot of Trees, full-color pictures of all of the cards, and meanings and notes for each card to aid in interpreting the Tarot of Trees. For a PDF sample of the Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings Book see my website.

The Tarot of Trees Boxed Set - $75
The boxed set includes the Tarot of Trees Deck, the Tarot of Trees: Artwork and Meanings book, a hand-painted deck box, a small organza deck bag, and a ½ ounce of the Tarot of Trees incense.

Tarot of Trees Incense Tins - $4/$7/$12
While painting and working with the Tarot of Trees, I developed a wonderful, rich divination incense that you can use to aid in your reading of the deck. Slightly woody, slightly citrusy, and slightly spicy, this incense is the perfect compliment to the Tarot of Trees!

Tarot of Trees Hand-painted deck box - $35
To store your Tarot of Trees cards, I am offering a limited quantity of hand-painted deck boxes. These deck boxes feature several hand-painted watercolor and acrylic panels and are beautifully finished with inks and stamps. Each box is unique and represents hours of artistic work! These beautiful boxes are reflective of the pentacles snowy theme from the Tarot of Trees deck. I do have a limited quantity of these available.

Tarot of Trees – Original Paintings - $65 Major Arcana; $55 minor arcana
If you’d like to own one of the original paintings from the Tarot of Trees deck, now is your chance! Each painting is 4” x 5.5” and is shipped to you in an archival quality black mat. Your painting will be ready to put in an 8” x 10” frame and hang.

Wholesale orders – contact me for wholesale pricing ☺.

Questions? Please ask!

minrice

OOOohhh! I am so excited! Thank goodness payday is tomorrow and I can shop! So beautiful Adriayna, I am so happy for you and your little tree brainchild :)

thorhammer

Dana - are you on Etsy? I see your deck on there, just wanted to check if it was you :) If it is, I'll probably buy on there, but if it's not I definitely won't!

\m/ Kat

PathWalker

This is wonderful, thank you! I have to choose now, and it all looks so lovely. I will treasure this, thank you so much.
Pathwalker

Metafizzypop

I've got a question. If someone buys the deck for $25, does it come with a LWB? I hope that wasn't a dumb question, but I just wanted to be sure.

adriayna

thorhammer said:
Dana - are you on Etsy? I see your deck on there, just wanted to check if it was you :) If it is, I'll probably buy on there, but if it's not I definitely won't!

\m/ Kat

Yeah, I am on etsy under artisticjourneys. I don't have everything up on there yet though. I was waiting to sell them through my site first, cause etsy costs a bit more to sell through.

adriayna

Metafizzypop said:
I've got a question. If someone buys the deck for $25, does it come with a LWB? I hope that wasn't a dumb question, but I just wanted to be sure.

No, it doesn't. I decided to just to the bigger, full color book instead. So if you want the book, you have to get the big book. Thanks!

thorhammer

adriayna said:
Yeah, I am on etsy under artisticjourneys. I don't have everything up on there yet though. I was waiting to sell them through my site first, cause etsy costs a bit more to sell through.
Oh, okay - I'll go through your site then :) I don't think Etsy are in any danger of falling through just yet :D Thanks for clarifying!

\m/ Kat