Trimmed Borders/Altered Decks Index

rylla

Thanks for posting the pic, lotusindigo! The Daniloff looks just great :) when I buy the corner rounder, I will trim the corners of that deck! Great idea to try it on the blank and spares, too!

Ditto!

Scarlet Woodland

Finally finished gilding my Animism Tarot :D

Used Tsukineko Brilliance in Galaxy Gold and pushed down a little to give a gold halo effect on the face around the border. The halo on the backs could be more even but I quite like the lived in look so I'm happy.

Sorry the photos are a bit sludgy... my lighting's hopeless.

Attachments

• Animism1.jpg
    Animism1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Animism2.jpg
    Animism2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 134

McFaire

Used Tsukineko Brilliance in Galaxy Gold and pushed down a little to give a gold halo effect on the face around the border. The halo on the backs could be more even but I quite like the lived in look so I'm happy.

This is fabulous! I love it!

Scarlet Woodland

This is fabulous! I love it!

Thankyou :D

Have only had this deck a day or two but it's already racing up into my top 5 like that knight of wands cheetah!

FLizarraga

Beautiful! I think I can see a bit of the halo effect you talk about, in the first photo.

McFaire

Used Tsukineko Brilliance in Galaxy Gold and pushed down a little to give a gold halo effect on the face around the border.

How many cards can you do before the pad needs reinking?

It really turned out lovely.

Scarlet Woodland

Beautiful! I think I can see a bit of the halo effect you talk about, in the first photo.

Thankyou :)

How many cards can you do before the pad needs reinking?

It really turned out lovely.

Think I got 3 decks out of the little dew drop pad before I bought a bottle of re-inker. The bottle barely cost more than the pad though and should last me... oh... forever :D 20mls is a whole lot of gilding!

The metallics do seem to eat a lot more ink per deck than the matte ones.

MissChiff

Does anyone have any pictures of their Bonefire tarot with the edges done??