Trust your vibes

Jenn2211

Still taking sitters?

I would love to exchange oracle! I have Ganesha and Halloween Oracle available and ready

What energies are to be expected during my return to work later this week?

Bewitch

Thank you! I do rush things and worry about time. I'm trying to juggle work and school and it's been difficult for me. I will definitely slow down.
I also have been limiting myself to the universe's gifts. This made sense completely! Thanks again!

Your very welcome Hun :)

Bewitch xx

Bewitch

I would love to exchange oracle! I have Ganesha and Halloween Oracle available and ready

What energies are to be expected during my return to work later this week?

The cards aren't pin pointing other people's energies this card is all about you.

Call on your angels.

Are you anxious about going back to work for some reason. What this card suggests to me is you have to call on your angels for help and support as you go back to work. I have a feeling you want to go back to work but there's something holding you back. I feel some anxieties or fears here. Take your time ease yourself back into the swing of things. Remember your guides will be there to help you along the way.

Bewitch xx

My question how will my readings go over the next few months?

Any deck you wish xx

Jenn2211

*sigh* yeah a little anxiety over just um kinda like facing peopkes judgements and gossip such. I have been off work for about 13 weeks. The card does make sense. Especially the angel part. The word angel or angels is not something i particularly connect with but its come up a lot in life lately. I keep telling myself it doesnt matter what anyonle else says or such. This is my path. My truth.

I will be back with your reading shortly here.

Jenn2211

whispers of lord ganesha

Q:how will your readings go over next few months?

Energetic movement

In the card we see ganesha in ecstatic dance. His arms torso and feet are all moving in every direction. Theres a golden glow around his head and flower petals flying off. I see this as your reading will inspire you to take action in some part of your life. Use the energy boost you get from readings to reach other goals you have set.

Bewitch

*sigh* yeah a little anxiety over just um kinda like facing peopkes judgements and gossip such. I have been off work for about 13 weeks. The card does make sense. Especially the angel part. The word angel or angels is not something i particularly connect with but its come up a lot in life lately. I keep telling myself it doesnt matter what anyonle else says or such. This is my path. My truth.

I will be back with your reading shortly here.

Ignore the negative people around you Hun if they have nothing nice to say then don't sit within their company concentrate on your work load and keep smiling xx

Bewitch

Q:how will your readings go over next few months?

Energetic movement

In the card we see ganesha in ecstatic dance. His arms torso and feet are all moving in every direction. Theres a golden glow around his head and flower petals flying off. I see this as your reading will inspire you to take action in some part of your life. Use the energy boost you get from readings to reach other goals you have set.

Oh that's great at least you see things professing for me thank you so much :)

Bonny

Hi Bewitch,
Can I ask What advice there is on me getting this large amount of reading done in next few days?

Bewitch

Hi Bewitch,
Can I ask What advice there is on me getting this large amount of reading done in next few days?

Yes certainly Hun

Play

I feel your stressed out with all this reading and your anxious there is not enough time to get it finished. Your guides are wanting you to stop the stressing and realise there is enough time for it and you will get it done. Take your time. Stop have a break and have some fun or else your head might not take much more this will help you to go back relax and focus on what it is you have to do.

Hope this makes sense :)

Bewitch xx

My question is what do I need to focus on this week ahead ?

strangebrew

Hi, i would like to exchange with you :)

My question is ~

What do i generally need to know for the next few weeks?

Thanks, let me have yours

:)
x