Umbrae

firemaiden

Alrighty then, Oh Great and Humble Mouthpiece of the Temple of Ooolatek, what will wind my clock?

April

Umbrae, my desire to be included overrides my desire not to bother you. Sorry.... What about me?!?!

Peace,
April

Nina*

Umbrae said:
Grand Etteilla (Dusserre) – I know…oop.
:smoker:
Dam.... ehrmmm.

Well, that makes it easy, doesn't it :rolleyes:

Edited: Gosh... my manners.... Thank you!!!

:D

Briar Rose

Umbrae,

What deck would be good for me?

Thanks,

Aurora

Gavriela

I might as well ask, too, since everybody else is at it.

Got room for one more?

franniee

cherry oop means out-of-print ;0

EarthAngel2911

Umbrae, I just have to ask. Do you come up with your suggestions based on some psychic intuition? Or do you base your decisions on knowing people from their posts on AT? (Just had to ask. :) ) 'Cause if it's some psychic intuition, then I'd be curious to know what you'd choose for me! :D

connegrl

Well, to hear the merry kilted one tell it, he stares off into space and it just pops into his head. Or something like that.

Jen

The crowned one

EarthAngel2911 said:
Umbrae, I just have to ask. Do you come up with your suggestions based on some psychic intuition? Or do you base your decisions on knowing people from their posts on AT? (Just had to ask. :) ) 'Cause if it's some psychic intuition, then I'd be curious to know what you'd choose for me! :D

I was wondering that too. I hope it does not involve 2 brown paper bags a list of names and a list of decks! ;)

red11

I tried to refrain myself...but I can't...ha. Room for one more suggestion? :)