Umbrae

ilweran

Umbrae said:
A Robert Place Alchemical.

lol, I'm relieved I already have it. And it has long been on my list of decks to study further.

huredriel

Hmmmm, I'm resisting any more decks ...... Ancestral is soon on its way, as is Steele Wizard ....... have the TdM Hadar AND my beloved Haindl as recommended by Umbrae ...... a delight & a challenge to work with I have to say ........ should I get another deck? Methinks not ...... any thoughts Umbrae? Am trying to be good :angel: :D

moon_shadow

Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m not meaning this as a criticism or whatever, but you need to get back to basics. I’d like to see you with a good basic Tarot de Marseilles. You’ll hate it, be lost, wonder where to go…and one day it’ll open up for you like a flower. Which one? I like the Grimaud Marteau by Cartes France.

Umbrae, thank you so much for having taken time to do this. I do not take your advice in negative way at all. I am a beginner, so the basic is exactly where I need to be :)

The crowned one

Tyromancy? Milk does not last long enough for curds in my house, I would have to do mooomancy. ;)

April

Umbrae said:
Dear April;
How could you bother me? Everything’s okay, just fine...now listen – you’re going to laugh, but I’m serious. I’ve looked over the shoulder of that Dan guy from the Tarot Garden, and he’s writing a review for the Vanessa Tarot. He thinks it’ll be the most overlooked deck of 07, he also says ‘it rocks hardcore’, but most folks won’t get it.
I think you’ll ‘get it’, if you get it.
No, this is not a joke – the Vanessa Tarot.

Thank you kindly, Umbrae. I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. But as the kids say, dead on balls accurate you are. Am I that obvious? Kismet that I posted while that Dan guy's writing a review, no? And that "it rocks hardcore" can sway me more than it probably should.

I can't stop thinking obout Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher". Maybe I can find it on a jukebox tonight.

Peace,
April

Pumpkin

When you have some more time. Please add me to your never ending list.
I would love to hear what The Wise One recommends for me too. :D

iseekserendipity

Sir Umbrae, if you are willing and can at some point, I would adore if you could find the time to associate a deck with me (I'm curious by nature!)... :D Whichever way, take care, and by the way downloaded each "The Process" threads and re-read them regularly!

Kahlie

Umbrae said:
Dunno – no answer. But I suggest that you eyeball some pocket-sized decks to take on your upcoming trip.

Hehehe, so the Powers that Be told you 'bout that one huh... I'm going on a 4 day trip with a friend of mine, and she's into the same stuff as I do. So I'm guessing no pocket-sized Decks, unless my small Thoth is pocked sized because I have the large one! ;)
Plus I have an Oracle that is the size of a pocket sized deck... *I think* I've got no pocket sized decks, but since she can't swim due to a recent illness, I gotta go and find *something* to keep her busy ! })

I appreciate it, Umbrae, and the other Sacred Geometry will be mine too =)

Kahlie

Umbrae

Pumpkin said:
When you have some more time. Please add me to your never ending list.
I would love to hear what The Master recommends for me too. :D
Drogi
iseekserendipity said:
Sir Umbrae, if you are willing and can at some point, I would adore if you could find the time to associate a deck with me (I'm curious by nature!)... :D Whichever way, take care, and by the way downloaded each "The Process" threads and re-read them regularly!
Do you own a Light and Shadow? Lovely deck – may just help on that path.
Kahlie said:
Hehehe, so the Powers that Be told you 'bout that one huh... I'm going on a 4 day trip with a friend of mine, and she's into the same stuff as I do…

Kahlie
Yeah well – what can I say? I plug-in when I do this, or when I read. Sometimes there’s a good connection, sometimes there’s a bit of static. But I thank you very much…

Pumpkin

Umbrae said:

Well, just so happens I ordered this from TG and it arrived yesterday. :)

If anyone is wondering. No, I did not post that info anyplace on AT. lol