Unicursal Hexagram

archer1

Being new to the thought of astral travel and pathworking, still trying to learn that, my question is at this point the Hexagram in the Thoth deck being discussed here is not part of the small deck I assume that we are talking of the large green deck....???????????????/ please excuse any ignorance on my part

Lillie

It is part of some decks, but not others.

If it is not part of your deck then it is part of another deck.

It does not belong exclusivley to the green one.

Though that would depend on your definition of 'green'.

Cards or box?

And would also, I suppose, deped onyour definition of 'Hexagram'.

Red or rainbow.

Who knows?
All I know is this.
Sometimes it is.
Sometimes it isn't.

If you look backward in this very thread, and perhaps in some others...
You will find that I used to know more, but that I know no longer.

So it goes.

archer1

My deck is a larger version of the pocket deck (green box) and has the oto card and the hexagram. The pocket deck had 3 versions of the Magician as I believe all do....

Julien

Aeon418 said:
The simplest way to do this is to trace the Uni Hex over the Tree of Life. The centre is in Tiphareth, the top point in Daath, and the bottom point in Yesod. The four side points will now naturally line up with Chesed, Geburah, Hod, and Netzach. Unfortunately for ravenest's idea there are no paths joining Daath to Hod or Netzach. Neither are there paths joining Yesod to Chesed and Geburah.

Now, that was all I was asking, and I finally begin to understand...

Ravenest, you're quite the comedian... I'm afraid I have better things to do with $200, so you can let your minions know that they need not bother checking my backyard through any form of magic during the next full moon...

Does anyone have a scan of the other Uni Hex (the red? one)? I would very much like SEE it since mine is rainbow bright, and apparently far too pretty and New AGie for some people. :) But somehow I can read with it anyway. It's been making regular appearances in spreads helping me navigate a particular set of dilemmas and is proving most helpful... Still, I'd like to see its, um, spiritually superior rival...

I like the idea that it's the 23rd card as well... That somehow makes so much sense intuitively.

Julien

Aeon418

ravenest said:
Well, ... erm ah, its all very secret and well, first of all you'd have to prove you are initiated ... and if you're not ... well (huff! harumph! ...) I doubt I would be able to explain it to the likes of you!

if however you are a true seeker and still desire to penetrate this mystery, you could join our little humble organisation - then I can reveal all to you.
Ah ... it will cost a bit ... and there is a ritual involved.

next full Moon put $200 in a cedar box, say Abracadabra over it and then bury it in the back yard ... one of our underground agents will contact you soon.
Ahhhhh......now I understand your confusion Brother regarding the Uni Hex. ;)

Your overt use of the lesser passwords (huff! harumph!) identifies you as a member of the Lesser Court in the Outer of our sempiternal order.

Cast your mind back to your first initiation O, Brother....... Was not the Supreme Ritual of the "Fleecing of the Holy Fool" entrusted into thy care in both secrecy and silence, never to be revealed to the profane? Thou hast broken thine oath and must now submit, by thine own free will, to a hostile and punitive "Current" directed by the Invisible Secret Chefs. (Figs or raisins may be substituted at short notice.)

A waiver may be obtained for a nominal fee of $400. All cheques made payable to : Adeptus Ineptus c/o Collegium ad spiritum sanctum B.'.S.'.

:laugh:

Lillie

The red hex is tthe same as the other hex.

Except it's red.

And it's better.

I don't have a scanner.

I'll see what the camera can do, but it craps up the colours.

Lillie

This is the best I can do.

I expect someone else can do better.

Attachments

• hex2.jpg
    hex2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 84

ravenest

What a dull boring faded red!

Just like my one! You'd have thought Crowley would have stipulated crimson and specifically that type of crimson seen only in freshly slaughtered bulls blood on fresh sawdust just before sunset, in Spain .... that type of crimson.

And Aeon, I notice you ask for $400 ???

Not Euro's?

In Australia the world-wide Secret Masters (Who are responsible for the evolution of the planet) will only accept Aussie dollars (small denominations with non-sequential serial numbers -its a secret qabalistic thing).

Lillie

Actually, it's a beautiful bright red.

The flash washed it down to a dull orange and I had to fiddle with the colour to get it anywhere near.
I could have got it brighter, but then the carpet went black and you couldn't see the edges of the card...

Don't it look good without a white border.

archer1

The hexagram in the deck I have is rainbow. Is this one a newer version?