Update Us on the Vieville Restoration Here Please!

firecatpickles

I, like many others, anxiously await Jean-Claude Flornoy's restoration of the Vieville deck seen here.

If anyone has an update on its progress, could they please post here so that we may be kept apprised?

Le Fanu

I have no updates whatsoever on the Vieville, but I saw this thread and pounced on it as one who - like you - is eager to see how it is coming on!

I love the Noblet and I love my Héron Vieville, so I imagine it is going to be a marriage made in heaven!

rox

Vieville

We are currently working on the re-edition of a complete Dodal, so contemplating Vieville is a bit like looking at the Himamlayas while you're still only halfway over the Alps!

The Dodal will come out this year. Exactly when is still undetermined.

Vieville remains, therefore, a project and Intent. For the moment, we're still slogging over the Alps.

Best to all,

Roxanne Flornoy

firecatpickles

Thank you, Roxanne. It is disappointing but good to know.

We will have to be patient---not! lol

Bernice

Cheers Roxanne,

Looking forward to the Dodal - hoping it will be available from Jon here in England, as was the Noblet. Also being patient re. the Vieville :)

Bee :)

Major Tom

rox said:

Being absolutely in love with my Dusserre Dodal I'll be fascinated to see the 'restoration' and would expect the same attention to detail I see in Jean-Claude's Noblet. I love the Justice card I got as a bonus. :)

Sending you a pm.

Umbrae

A new restored Dodal?

OMFG...I must be seated...how wonderful!

firecatpickles

Major Tom said:
I love the Justice card I got as a bonus. :)

I got Temperance instead.

Moonbow

rox said:
We are currently working on the re-edition of a complete Dodal, so contemplating Vieville is a bit like looking at the Himamlayas while you're still only halfway over the Alps!

Vieville remains, therefore, a project and Intent. For the moment, we're still slogging over the Alps.

Best to all,

Roxanne Flornoy

The Dodal... excellent news to hear and I wish you well with it.

These new renditions will be truly something to look forward to. The Noblet is superb, I cannot wait for the others.

flying black kat

I am so happy about the Dodal restration. I am going to have a hard time waiting. I don't have a Dusserre Dodal.

I love my Jean Noblet Tarot. I will wait hopefully with patience for the Vieville.

Thank you so much Roxy.

Be at Peace and have a great night everyone.

Kathy