Vargo's Gothic Daily Card

Alissa

The Emperor... More discipline. (A few days off... no production, no shows, no stage, no words, no drawings, no choreography, no progress, no proposals... just time off).

You are a male Muse, you know that? I know when a Muse is leaning on me. You feel different. Ok, my lovely Emperor, go tell the Knight of Swords that next week we campaign, I promise.
Shhhhh... be still with me. Let me run fingers through your hair. You won't be so cross after my touch.

annik

The lovers

Sometimes, I get some strange cards that don't seems to fit with what I had in mind for the day. This is one. Maybe it correspond with later in the day where I will be more passionate with something I will do?
Right now, I have planned a boring day and there is a boring weather outside. Nothing very passionate in view...but maybe I will have a fun and bright idea along the day...

annik

8 of wands

First post of the year (yeah!)
The character seems very proactive. She take action. Seems a good augur for the first day of the year...

annik

king of swords

It is a bit of a treat to have the king of swords (well, for somebody who like the swords suit anyway...). I like this king from this deck. He is a bit mysterious. He is sure of himself. He emanate power. And he is handsome!

annik

4 of swords

How true! I feel a rest before the tempest! I start an usual contract with a university level bookstore. It will be pure madness (with a lot of people in line up waiting to pay for their books)

I am enjoying this time today...

Alissa

10 swords. Goodbye old forms - you be dead. Lay down and die nicely now.

Hello to the new.

annik

6 of swords

Is my unconscious optimistic? It's seems I got a lot of positive cards lately. Is it due to the new year? It is because I done some deep cleaning?

Now, I fear it will change as soon as I stumble on some hardship...

Alissa

5 cups. A good day to look at skull collections.

More ridding of the past as well. Three cups to yet attend to, and they are the 3 of cups indeed.

annik

3 of cups

Yep, I really feel celebrating today! This morning, when I pulled that card, my first thought was it was because of today: a friday.

Well, it may be partly that. But a few minutes ago, I got a phone call. I took a 2 and a 1/2 day of Ambulance St-John lessons on first aid almost 2 years ago. I left my name, at the time, for their brigade. Never got any news from them until tonight. So, monday, I am going at their place for a information session.

So, I feel like celebrating tonight. Lucky me, I kept the book and notes of the lessons. A little bit more studing won't hurt me!

annik

The Fool

I felt being a fool today. I felt without any responsabilities but also clumsy. When I had draw the card, this morning, I think I was still in sleeping mode...