Very feminine tarot

Falcor

Medicine Woman tarot
Universal Goddess tarot(and other goddess tarot decks)
Housewives tarot

Cocobird55

I think the Dreaming Way tarot is very feminine -- and attractive as well.

banbha

Feminine tarot decks can mean many things. It can run the gamete between Daughters of the Moon and the Housewives Tarot. :)

Madrigal

The tarot of the Sacred Feminine is also fairly softly coloured, and features women only, in the form of goddesses for the most part. Beautifully done artwork, too. I read the review on the deck as well, which was good/positive.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tarot-of-the-sacred-feminine/

This is one of my favorite female-centric decks however it is not a light, flowing deck. Some of the imagery is quite graphic and I have learned to only use it when I'm feeling strong enough for the kind of blunt truth it yields. As you say, Padma, beautiful artwork.

As a pp mentioned 'feminine' can mean so many things. Mystic Dreamer is one that uses a lot of female figures. The newly released Wanderer's Tarot takes a decidedly feminist perspective. And then there are decks like the Thelema Tarot which while not classed as feminine def have a soft, flowing vibe.

Laura Borealis

Perhaps one of the Art Nouveau or Mucha tarots would work for you.

danieljuk

Pearls of Wisdom - it has many different types of women in celebration of the feminine, some are voluptuous and like The Empress is breastfeeding with her eyes closed but it doesn't become an adult deck somehow. It also has a Caribbean influence from the creator. Not all the people are women though and the cards contain so much in each picture, very busy and colourful. I love it.