Week forecast

CosmicBeing

I would like to try a week forecast with 5 cards for two sitters.

It will range from Sunday 25 December 2016 through the end of Saturday 31 December 2016.

I'll even post mine as an example of what it looks like also for my extra practice.

1. empress's dress
2. pageofswords9110

Give me like a hour to two hours to finish it. It's a slow day waiting for the food in the oven lol

empress's dress

hi cb! may i sit? i would love to see how this goes. would you like me to do a one week reading for you too? i would do a 3x3. or 2 cards for each day of the week.

pageofswords9110

I would like to sit

CosmicBeing

hi cb! may i sit? i would love to see how this goes. would you like me to do a one week reading for you too? i would do a 3x3. or 2 cards for each day of the week.

If you want to try out a week reading as a study thing. I don't mind. I'll give feedback at the end of the week.

Do whatever you feel is right.

I'll be just pulling 5 cards.

empress's dress

If you want to try out a week reading as a study thing. I don't mind. I'll give feedback at the end of the week.

Do whatever you feel is right.

I'll be just pull 5 cards.

you stick with 5. :) and if you don't mind, i will give the 2 cards a day approach a try.

CosmicBeing

Let's see how I do. I haven't tried this in a while.
Fox-Child-Garden-Book-Rider
Fox: An actual fox, a forest animal, Trickery, Manipulation, Work/job, doing what you have to to get what is necessary, I even see this as a flirting card.
Child: An actual child, Something small, A new beginning, childish, immature
Garden: An event, get together, an actual park/garden, A concert, A date,
Book: An actual book, textbook, knowledge, secrets, studies, education
Rider: News, horses, cars, plane, train, visitor.

Looks like for your week.
1.News of a new job at a library/bookstore/even place of education.
2.Working with a group of elementary children who are visitors.
3. A small amount of work into a class to receive a grade.

Let me know how your week goes! I think your week most likely looks like #2...you dealing with little children who are visitors this week. This could be at your job or just with family.

CosmicBeing

you stick with 5. :) and if you don't mind, i will give the 2 cards a day approach a try.

That's fine. Be cool to see how this method works...Might adopt this method. :)

empress's dress

cb's week dec 26 - jan 1

monday
rider - clover
i literally see you shopping or window shopping. it's going to be a fun day.

tuesday

scythe - mice

you will get closure about something. perhaps information about how your semester at school at went. or perhaps finish some loose ends related to school. any which way there will be closure. perhaps something will come to a head with your family. but it will be good. you will know the truth. and feel much relief.

wednesday

heart - road

are you going on a date or going to party and hoping to meet someone? it could happen on wednesday. be romatic and frivolous. enjoy.

thursday:

ring - lady

a day for errands. a day for taking care of the things around you. also a nice day to go out with some of your closest friends or family and spill your guts. havea heart to heart.

friday:

clouds - coffin

i think it might rain and you will stay inside and do lots of stuff on the computer.

new year's eve:

fox - star

you are going to get dressed up and have a great night partying! if you aren't you should. it will be fantastic.

new year's day:

anchor - bouquet

whatever you do this day, it will make you feel secure and content. a homey day with friends for tea or a day alone and enjoying your own company. you will feel really happy. hope for the new year!

i would love to see how your week plays out!

CosmicBeing

I would like to sit

Clouds-Lily-Book-Mice-Clover
Clouds: Actual clouds, doubts, uncertainty
Lily: actual lilies, old, longstanding, patience
Book: Education, books, textbooks, knowledge, secrets
Mice: Actual rodents, loss, anxiety, stress
Clover: money, gambling, opportunity, grass,

Looks like this week:
1. There will be doubts/uncertainty & anxiety about waiting for some textbooks because of money.
2. You will have a week full of actual clouds for most of this week. Knowledge or a secret will be eating away at you about an opportunity or even gambling.
3. Doubts and uncertainty and anxiety about a longstanding knowledge of an opportunity.
4. You may be having some animal issues with your yard (squirrels, raccoon, whatever other pest).

Anyway let me know how your week goes...Interested to really see what these cards are talking about. Scratching my head about it.

empress's dress

Let's see how I do. I haven't tried this in a while.
Fox-Child-Garden-Book-Rider
Fox: An actual fox, a forest animal, Trickery, Manipulation, Work/job, doing what you have to to get what is necessary, I even see this as a flirting card.
Child: An actual child, Something small, A new beginning, childish, immature
Garden: An event, get together, an actual park/garden, A concert, A date,
Book: An actual book, textbook, knowledge, secrets, studies, education
Rider: News, horses, cars, plane, train, visitor.

Looks like for your week.
1.News of a new job at a library/bookstore/even place of education.
2.Working with a group of elementary children who are visitors.
3. A small amount of work into a class to receive a grade.

Let me know how your week goes! I think your week most likely looks like #2...you dealing with little children who are visitors this week. This could be at your job or just with family.

thank you cb!
so interesting.
1. i have to finish a work project i am behind on. it will take a few weeks. unless someone suddenly offers me a job lol there is no new job like this on the table at all. but you never know.
2. no visitors this week. in fact i just returned "home" after a year away. and i plan on spending as much time as possible by myself. but some of my favorite people are very immature and they behave like school children around me and i become like one too. i will keep you posted on this.
3. not taking any classes at the moment. but like i said i have a project i am behind on. but i have huge amount of work to undertake and it will take more than a week.

thank you so much for this reading!

it is interesting but it looks like something else. and i will tell you at the end of the week. i may be in for a lovely surprise this week. these cards look like someone i know very well who i may see or may not see. very interesting. these cards are him to a tee.