well What deck if only one would greet you in heaven

ben bailey

thank you

thank you all for your input
blessings to ALL
ben

magpie9

It wouldn't be Heaven if only one deck greeted me. })

gregory

This is true, Mags - I'll take all mine, and let Scorpion drool over the Folchis.....

IS this thread different from which is your favourite though ? I guess it is; I wouldn't actually want my favourite in heaven, as I said before.....

Sophie

An all-singing, all-dancing band of angels (including the Fallen ones) acting out the tarot arcana. I can't wait to see the real World dancer!

Now that would be something!

ben bailey

thank you for your input

thank you all for your input
blessings to all
ben

Genna

At this point it would be Baroque Bohemian Cat´s Tarot deck;no questions about it.I love all the cards in it so much.It´s true to Pamela Coleman-Smith,but speak to me so well,and are so beautiful too.
If Oracle decks are included,I´d like to find Faeries´Oracle by Brian Froud there.These two decks are very different,but they are my current favourites,who get to go everywhere with me.
My Deity "images" are there too in card 1 Unity,and 2 Extasis;the song of the Universe.I expect to find Them in Heaven anyway.

NightWing

"Heavenly Wisdom; Tarot Divine"

I would want to take the "Navigators Tarot of the Mystic SEA". Given eternity and access to heavenly resources, I might finally learn to understand it and use it!

(Now, will it work if I leave instructions for the deck to be placed in my coffin?)

gregory

NightWing said:
(Now, will it work if I leave instructions for the deck to be placed in my coffin?)
Not judging by the spoils amassed by grave robbers like the ones who opened King Tut's tomb and lesser graves....

I think we now call them archaeologists :)

NightWing

Tarot Pyre?

Oh, dear. I guess I'll have to try a Nordic exit, and have the tarot deck included with me in my burning canoe! Perhaps that way, both the tarot ashes and mine will be able to enter eternity together!

O_O

Lol,I don't think that tarot decks will be allowed in Heaven..According to God's earthly messengers (fundies) they should'nt even be allowed down here.

But if they are allowed, I really hope that the Osho cards would be there.

An Absolutely Beautiful Deck!