What are Singing Crystals?

CrystalTarot

Rin said:
Like a loud, vibrating, ringing noise?

Like a tuning fork :) or lead cut glass

Debra

HeavensVault said:
How do I get them?

::smiling:: HeavensVault cuts right to the chase! How DO you get them? (Hi, HV)

silverwings94

Singing Crystals

CrystalTarot said:
The best singing crystals are from Tibet, and they really ring, its the different between knocking two normal glass tumblers together and lead crystal glasses together, the singing crystals vibrate and really siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing :)
Where can I find them and how much are they?
Silverwings94

thorhammer

Singing crystals and bowls

And how well do they sing with Tibetan singing bowls? So in love with mine (bowl, that is, never heard of singing crystals before - but now I want one! A big one!)

\m/ Kat

wumpkie

Funny this should come up again I am planning to buy some today for making grids. Obviously I will try dropping them together to see what sound they make. :D

wumpkie

Yay! I got my singing quartz today. And I couldn't help but play with them, they make such a great sound. I was going to record the noise and put it online using my phone but would it pick up the sound?....no.... I even tried putting them right near the microphone but still nothing. I'm just wondering if the frequency is just to high for my phone to record.

I Love them :D

Briar Rose

Where did you get your singing crystals and they big are they, and the price please? Thank you. I have never even seen them!

I do however have 5 singing bowls.