What deck are you using now 2015

Nisha

I've come back to tarot after a couple of years because my Druidcraft deck was calling to me. I've been working through the deck and book to reaquaint myself with it. So much wisdom here in great beauty. Readings seem so spot on with great depth and understanding.

I have also returned to my good friend, the Robin Wood deck. :)

Aeric

I got the mini Songs for the Journey Home, and what a beauty it is! It stimulates my imagination and creative side so well.

Marirowana

I'm currently working with the Anna K and The Wild Unknown tarot.

Annabelle

No matter how many stunning new decks arrive in the mail, I keep returning to my all-time favorite for day to day use -- The Legacy of the Divine.

Grizabella

I'm using the Ann Moura Green Witch Tarot and I just love it. I'm getting wonderful readings from it.

stellar4

Prisma Visions - stunning to look at and reads like a dream. So glad I bought this one from a lovely AT member!

Cocobird55

Still using the Wild Unknown. It keeps getting better!

Philistine

Spent the last few weeks with the Victorian Romantic. Must say, I wasn't even sure about this deck when I scanned the images online, but I bought it on impulse, not planning to use it more than occasionally. Something keeps drawing me to it, though, and I've gotten it out every night since then. The art is downright tatty in places, compared to the more refined "high" art that we are familiar with from the Victorian period. And I love that. Mine is the later edition with the blue and gold borderless backs, which I find ravishing.

EmpyreanKnight

As a beginner, I'm currently deeply studying the prototype decks, so for these I use the Original Rider Waite Tarot/Golden Universal Tarot and the Thoth Tarot. After all of this, when I have a solid theoretical foundation of the originals, I'm planning to sink my teeth into the other decks in my collection. Right now the breathtakingly gothic Tarot of Vampyres has me smacking my lips.