What do you desire in deck creation?

Londubh

I received my first-ever Game Crafter deck today (the Lenormand Revolution, third printing) and am quite pleased! The packaging was great - shipping box no bigger than it needed to be

I just received the same deck but mine was in the usual WAY oversized FedEx box.

Game Crafter - please stop shipping in such huge wasteful boxes.

The Game Crafter

I just received the same deck but mine was in the usual WAY oversized FedEx box.

Game Crafter - please stop shipping in such huge wasteful boxes.

We don't ship via FedEx. Is it possible it was another type of box?

What is your order number? I'd like to figure out why this happened. It shouldn't ever happen.

Mabuse

Oh so did I - from my history. But HOW did you find it - it does NOT come up if you search tarot, or anywhere on that rather limited tarot page. I think there was another I was considering, and if I can get them mailed in one package, that would have me order three - but that third one I can't locate from my history, as I cleared it earlier this week...

I'm SURE there are more tarots on the site than come up on that tarot page...

I simply put the phrases "counterculture tarot" and "the game crafter" in the Google search engine! While these decks may not be accessed through the TGC website, they still could be found from the Google search engine. In order to be displayed on the TGC website, it is now required that designers include a "game logo" picture file.

gregory

Yes indeed - and on the site itself you CAN get it by hyphenating the two words. I thought you had found it through an on-site search ! But I wanted to know why not everything showed up - I thought it was a site glitch. It's an "artist glitch". That I now know and understand. If it had been something they needed to fix, they needed to know !

Anyway - it shall be mine :D

gregory

It says a tarot deck is $1.89 a sheet and there are 10 items (=cards ?) to a sheet. Somewhere it also says about a whole deck costing you $6.99 - yes, here:

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/custom-playing-cards

That is odd in terms of the $1.89 thing....

ETA but on the page you linked, it shows other prices for larger cards, in case you need to know that. (I want your deck :))

wooden-eye

I can't remember the exact details, but if but if you follow on from the page which states €1.89 per sheet( I mean dollars) then you can estimate the cost of a deck. I did it; 80 cards, 2 info sheets and a tuck box. It was around 15/16 bucks in standard tarot card dimensions.
I didn't get any further, but I would hope there would be some reductions for bulk as I would like to have some stock of my own.
Hope this helps, W

The Game Crafter

How do I print a whole tarot deck at Game Crafter?

The pricing says a whole deck is a dollar and 78 cents? That makes no sense:

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/publish/pricing

As gregory said $1.89 is per sheet and there are 10 items per sheet. So if you have a tarot deck of 78 cards (as is the norm) then you'd need 8 sheets for a price of $15.12.

If you're looking for less expensive you may want to go with bridge or poker sized decks. Those are smaller cards so you can fit more per sheet. Also they cost $1.56 for a sheet of 18 cards. That means you'll need 5 sheets for a price of $7.80.

The Game Crafter

It says a tarot deck is $1.89 a sheet and there are 10 items (=cards ?) to a sheet. Somewhere it also says about a whole deck costing you $6.99 - yes, here:

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/custom-playing-cards

That is odd in terms of the $1.89 thing....

ETA but on the page you linked, it shows other prices for larger cards, in case you need to know that. (I want your deck :))

Custom Playing Cards is not Tarot. This is if you want to create a standard 54 card poker deck. For $6.99 you get a deck of poker cards with a custom back and a selection of faces and a clear plastic tuck box.

The Game Crafter

I can't remember the exact details, but if but if you follow on from the page which states €1.89 per sheet( I mean dollars) then you can estimate the cost of a deck. I did it; 80 cards, 2 info sheets and a tuck box. It was around 15/16 bucks in standard tarot card dimensions.
I didn't get any further, but I would hope there would be some reductions for bulk as I would like to have some stock of my own.
Hope this helps, W

Absolutely we have discounts for bulk. Bulk pricing starts at 25 copies for around a 5% discount and goes all the way up to a 40% discount at 500 copies.