What Do You Look Like?

PeonyInLove

Hi. :) would you like to further share what is right or wrong? Thanks

Yes I do have blond hair, always have.

My eyes are smallish. I had two great aunties that were Chinese so my family have always said that that's where my eyes come from.

I do have a wide jawline, not super wide but a trait I got from my dad. The overall shape of my face is more oval. I have always thought my forehead is long lol so yes, high I guess.

Skin is fair but tans well. But im winter I'm why light, another trait from my English dad.

Yep ruddy but not like rosacea red.

Yes my body is athletic, trim, and I've always thought that I have wide shoulders but they're not as big as I imagine lol but they aren't tiny, tiny, tiny.

I'm around 5'5-5'6

So you got a lot correct!

Thanx for letting me participate.

queenxofxwands

Hair: shoulder length w/ some natural curl, thick
Eyes: light green
Face shape: oval, "baby face" features, long rounded tip nose, small pink lips
Skin color: sepia...jk...
Skin type: smooth tawny ivory
Body type: average but a little dispraportionate
Height: 5'9

Well done on the hair and eyes, both of those are spot on. My face is either oval or long shape,not sure,never been described as baby faced lol. My nose, hmm, well it's not tiny, but not overly long, not pointy so I guess it's rounded. :) Small lips, well they are not big and puffy, always thought of them as average size, but maybe they are small, can I phone a friend? :D Skin type sounds about right. Body type average, well what does average mean to you? I have an hourglass figure that has always been in proportion even when I gained weight, at the moment I'm 56kg or 123 pounds, and I'm 5'4, so a few inches off there , this was fun, thanks for reading!

EmpressArwen

Cool! Do me! lol Please and thank you!

*nervous...feel like I should go brush my hair and put on makeup*

DesertDream

Cool! Do me! lol Please and thank you!

*nervous...feel like I should go brush my hair and put on makeup*

Green eyes. Blonde highlighted thick long hair, seeing the color red idk why, 5'8, hourglass shape, curvy *ahem* *blush* upper upper thighs. Fair skin on the oily side, high cheekbones, small forehead, large hands abd feet, wide child bearing hips type, glasses or used to wear glasses i feel maybe used occasionally for reading. I know it doesnt narrow it down...hmm glasses used ocasionally.

Howd i do?

EmpressArwen

Green eyes. Blonde highlighted thick long hair, seeing the color red idk why, 5'8, hourglass shape, curvy *ahem* *blush* upper upper thighs. Fair skin on the oily side, high cheekbones, small forehead, large hands abd feet, wide child bearing hips type, glasses or used to wear glasses i feel maybe used occasionally for reading. I know it doesnt narrow it down...hmm glasses used ocasionally.

Howd i do?

Green eyes - yep
Blonde highlighted thick long hair - nope, sorry. Dark brown on the thin side, above shoulder length
Red - had lots of red highlight when I was younger, some still come out if I've spent a lot of time in the sun..(eta..when I used to dye my hair it was always a shade of red)
5'8 - very close...5'9
hourglass - yes...big boobs, small waist, big butt haha
curvy thighs - yep
Fair skin, oily - very fair skin but dry so 50/50 here
High cheek bones - yep
small forehead - lol never thought about this...um, I guess average sized?? lol
large hands and feet - yep...long slender hands and feet...I wear a size 11 shoe lol
Wide hips - haha! yeah...damn kids. ;)
Glasses - haha! I can see your confusion...I'm supposed to wear glasses all the time but generally, except to drive, I don't...they bug me.

I think you did awesome...just the hair and skin oiliness was off...and maybe the forehead...I think of a small forehead like that woman from the Real Housewives of Jersey..Teresa Whatever, the one in jail...my forehead is much bigger than that. haha!

Thank you! This was fun!

queenxofxwands

What does DesertDream look like? Probably way off, but here goes.
Blonde hair, or very light brown, darker at the roots, gold or coppery accents?with possibly a fringe, get the feeling you like to push it back off your face. Heart shaped face. Eyes are blue but sometimes look grey. A very intense gaze, almost hypnotic, poor men lol they wouldn't have a chance.Body, slim but shapely, oh and really long fingernails. do you have a tattoo? Um, also getting you like wearing strapless stuff, and something bout a big bum lol, not sure if you have one, you just think you have one, or you'd like to be one lol. Hair is past shoulders, but not far past. Lovely shoulders. Very symmetrical looking face.
Was I close in any way?? :D

edited to add, I kept getting luscious as a word to describe you :D
ps between 5'5 and 5'7

DesertDream

Blonde hair, or very light brown, darker at the roots, gold or coppery accents?with possibly a fringe,

Chestnut dark brown with natural reddish blonde highlights in sunlight, no fringe.

get the feeling you like to push it back off your face.

No i did have shoulder length hair before i chopped it off to start over and start healthy, but id be whipping my hair back and forth 24/7 if i could! I crave really long hair!

Heart shaped face.

Nope. Oval w/ being a little round too

Eyes are blue but sometimes look grey.

Dark brown but a kind of dark grey ring around outside of iris.

A very intense gaze, almost hypnotic, poor men lol they wouldn't have a chance.

This is true :D eyes are full of emotion, piercing, stare through you type

Body, slim but shapely,

Shaply yes slim no

oh and really long fingernails.

Yes! Longest ive ever had them, i been cultivating them for a while and its so cool to see them really long. I have large nail beds and nails a little longer on right than on left hand. Prob cuz im a lefty :D cool you mentioned that.

do you have a tattoo?

Lip piercing hole count? Lol

No but id like to get one someday, thats just my inner badass your seeing :p

Um, also getting you like wearing strapless stuff,

I have been wearing a strapless dress a lot and thin straps because its hot, id like to wear more stuff like that but i cant because *cough*... .

and something bout a big bum lol,

Lol...it is shaply yes. I like it :D

Hair is past shoulders, but not far past.

It used to be as described, a little to shoulder blades too when straight. But i cut it all off. Not because i really wanted too...

Lovely shoulders.

Very broad but they do look nice with certain tops and dresses id maybe want a tattoo there eventually for that very reason! Well more near collar bone...

Very symmetrical looking face.

Yes its actually like...super symmetrical. Surprising you mention that!

Yes and no :)

Interesting. Well i do have fleshy woman parts :p and mostly exaggerated female accents...i love the term reubenesqse ...like the paintings.

ps between 5'5 and 5'7

I am 5'11 1/2" :D maybe thats why i was seeing in my minds eye everyone mostly short LOL

Thanks a lot! This was really fun!

queenxofxwands

Blonde hair, or very light brown, darker at the roots, gold or coppery accents?with possibly a fringe,

Chestnut dark brown with natural reddish blonde highlights in sunlight, no fringe.

get the feeling you like to push it back off your face.

No i did have shoulder length hair before i chopped it off to start over and start healthy, but id be whipping my hair back and forth 24/7 if i could! I crave really long hair!

Heart shaped face.

Nope. Oval w/ being a little round too

Eyes are blue but sometimes look grey.

Dark brown but a kind of dark grey ring around outside of iris.

A very intense gaze, almost hypnotic, poor men lol they wouldn't have a chance.

This is true :D eyes are full of emotion, piercing, stare through you type

Body, slim but shapely,

Shaply yes slim no

oh and really long fingernails.

Yes! Longest ive ever had them, i been cultivating them for a while and its so cool to see them really long. I have large nail beds and nails a little longer on right than on left hand. Prob cuz im a lefty :D cool you mentioned that.

do you have a tattoo?

Lip piercing hole count? Lol

No but id like to get one someday, thats just my inner badass your seeing :p

Um, also getting you like wearing strapless stuff,

I have been wearing a strapless dress a lot and thin straps because its hot, id like to wear more stuff like that but i cant because *cough*... .

and something bout a big bum lol,

Lol...it is shaply yes. I like it :D

Hair is past shoulders, but not far past.

It used to be as described, a little to shoulder blades too when straight. But i cut it all off. Not because i really wanted too...

Lovely shoulders.

Very broad but they do look nice with certain tops and dresses id maybe want a tattoo there eventually for that very reason! Well more near collar bone...

Very symmetrical looking face.

Yes its actually like...super symmetrical. Surprising you mention that!

Yes and no :)

Interesting. Well i do have fleshy woman parts :p and mostly exaggerated female accents...i love the term reubenesqse ...like the paintings.

ps between 5'5 and 5'7

I am 5'11 1/2" :D maybe thats why i was seeing in my minds eye everyone mostly short LOL

Thanks a lot! This was really fun!

Lol this is obviously not my forte. However, after seeing your pic, you definitely have a heart shaped face, I'm sticking to that ;)

DesertDream

Lol.

My face looks like upside down egg so thats why i say oval with tendancy of round. I look at heart shaped face description and it does not fit me.

zayats

are you still doing these? :D I'm here up for grabs if you need another guinea pig :)