What Do You Look Like?

Ace

Change the initial Post to say that you are CLOSED. That will help stop inquiries. Then, when you re-open, just edit it again to say OPEN.

Barb

DesertDream

Change the initial Post to say that you are CLOSED. That will help stop inquiries. Then, when you re-open, just edit it again to say OPEN.

Barb

The first post does say closed and after that it says see post 88

:)

Meditarot

I'm not in the intention of pressuring you here, but are the readings, mentioned in the earlier list still coming on their way?

I'm looking forward to the reading.

DesertDream

Hello everyone!

I wanted to apologize for the lack of readings! I have gone through some huge transitions and had to move house, also I am without much internet access and am job searching so things have gotten away from me and it has been much stress on me along with finances! However I shall revive this thread soon and will PM folks when their reading is ready. Sorry for the wait! Please send good intentions towards me and hope my life can be put back together again, lol!

scorpiogirl

Hello everyone!

I wanted to apologize for the lack of readings! I have gone through some huge transitions and had to move house, also I am without much internet access and am job searching so things have gotten away from me and it has been much stress on me along with finances! However I shall revive this thread soon and will PM folks when their reading is ready. Sorry for the wait! Please send good intentions towards me and hope my life can be put back together again, lol!

Thanks for updating. Sending positive vibes.

Meditarot

Thanks for letting us now. Sending positive thoughts and looking forward for the reading :)