What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

BlueLotus

I have also ordered Under the Roses Lenormand but it seems that it would take a little while to be available for shipping.

Barleywine

Weeell . . . . although I've been talking about traditional decks for my first one, I walked into a bookstore today (remember those?), saw Ciro's Gilded Reverie, and no sooner saw than owned. I've been itching to work with the PL sheet and just couldn't wait :) My first Lenormand challenge was getting it out of the box; I was sure it had to be a slip-case, and then I accidentally flipped the magnetic flap. Some people just need "dummy" instructions, I guess . . .

Lil Red

Yesterday, my Under the Rose Lenormand came :heart:

GryffinSong

I ordered the mini version of the Vintage Lenormand on etsy.

Aravagedsomething

I just got the Art Nouveau Oracle; "The irresistible elegance of a new Lenormand" is spot on! It is so pretty! <3
Now, if I can only figure out how to read it! ;P

Barleywine

After a most effective enabling job by kalliope, I have the Piatnik Lenormand on the way. Fortunately, mine is coming from Florida.

Winterchild

Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorff...

GORGEOUS!!! I don't have many Lennies but this is the cats pyjamas!

kalliope

I have that one, plus a couple of others from Lauren on the way to me soon!

BlueLotus

The postman will soon bring my Under the Roses Lenormand. :heart:

Le Fanu

You know, I'm still waiting for mine. Glad you like it. The original is one of my absolute treasures.

I've just had news that Edmund's Marseilles Lenormand has been delivered. So something to look forward to when I get home tonight.