What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

Barleywine

Ordered Lo Scarabeo's Lenormand Oracle yesterday. Not because I really need it, but I read that the cards are so large (5.5" x 4") they can be arrayed as "base" cards in the normal "house" arrangement for a Grand Tableau, on top of which the actual spread can be laid out, making it easier for us newbies to read house pairs without referring to a table each time. Just something I wanted to try until the house order becomes second nature.

Also ordered Rana George's Lenormand book at the same time.

Winterchild

Beth Seilonen's

Expecting one from Etsy by Beth... :)

Barleywine

The LoS Lenormand Oracle arrived today. As advertised, the cards are indeed HUGE. The images are rather fuzzy as well, but they will be perfect for the purpose I described above, at least until I decide to create a GT spread cloth with the Houses on it, or until I no longer need the visual crutch.

greatdane

Under The Roses is on it's way. Hopefully later this year, the Anna. K and the second edition Flonz Victorian!

Morwenna

I just caved and bought the Halloween and Yuletide Lenormands!! My first online card purchases!! And I don't even have a standard Lennie or book about the system yet! :bugeyed:

BlueLotus

I've just pre-ordered the Burning Serpent Oracle, and it's scheduled to ship later this month or early July.

Morwenna

My two new decks arrived today, sooner than I expected! And they're Adorable! :)

Miss Divine

I ordered the Under the Roses lenormand.

Le Fanu

I've just pre-ordered the Burning Serpent Oracle, and it's scheduled to ship later this month or early July.

I got my Burning Serpent Oracle this morning and it is GORGEOUS. I know it changes stuff and isn't traditional etc etc but there is something very magical about it. Lovely cardstock too. Not laminated in excess. I must start a thread - if there isn't one already - and post impressions.

sabrina77

I have the Wicked Sibyl and a mini Samhain Vintage German deck on the way. I am so excited!