What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

BlueLotus

I've just received my long-awaited Esmeralda deck a couple of days ago; it was worth the wait. . .

Lil Red

My lenormand de Marseille mini finally came :love:

Barleywine

No new decks right now (my Gilded Reverie has me thoroughly fascinated), but I ordered The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle by Sylvie Steinbach, mainly to see how she handles combinations.

Vanchica

Waiting

I am awaiting the Blue Owl, English and the French Cartomancy decks

I really like the look of the Postcards deck AND the Mini but will try to restrain myself as I've bought for Lennie books on Amazon since watching DonnaLeigh's Lenormand videos on Youtube this week!!

BlueLotus

My Harlequin and Alternate Realities decks arrived today. :heart:

Disa

I've ordered The Pagan Lenormand Oracle
and pre-ordered The Lenormand Fortune-telling Cards: The Legendary 18th-Century Oracle

Autumn Spice

Thanks to a chat with greatdane and a link she sent...

I am waiting for Mysteries of the Old Castle! So excited!

Vanchica

More time than sense

I found Kendra's Vintage Lenormand and the Petite Etteilla English (forgive the spelling) on Gamecrafter and bit. They won't arrive until November. I fell in love with Kendra's deck and am fascinated by the development of modern cartes.

GoldenWolf

The Under the Roses Lenormand dropped to a very low price on Amazon so I ordered it (along with a couple of other oracle decks) despite vowing not to buy any more Lenormand decks - at least until I had a handle on them.