What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

greatdane

The new FLONZ edition!

I am one of the lucky ones who will get to look over the proofs for the new edition Flonz which will be coming out and should have it in about a week.

MoonGypsy

I am one of the lucky ones who will get to look over the proofs for the new edition Flonz which will be coming out and should have it in about a week.

Me too. :)

silvereye

just received my gilded lenormand!!! I love how compact it is!

BlueLotus

I've just received the Yuletide, Halloween, and Lenormand Silhouettes yesterday; I am waiting for another two decks, the Harlequin, and the Alternate Realities Lenormands.

Inchantress

Just ordered Gilded Reverie because I am weak and couldn't resist 40% off on Amazon. Excited because it will be my first Lenormand!!!

Ica'rus

I just ordered Under the Roses Lenormand. This will be my first deck! If I like it, i'm tempted to get The Revolution Lenormand too!

MoonGypsy

i recently received 2 great decks:

Witchy Lennies Lenormand--poker and mini
Mystic Mauve Lenormand--gift

TheCroupier

I am currently waiting on the Blue Owl deck. This will be my first official deck, and I am quite excited! Up to this point, I've just been using some Lenormand cards I made myself with some blank business cards: no imagery, just the keyword (Bear, Clover, Man, etc.) and the house number. Can't wait to have some real cards in my hand!

Ica'rus

I just got my under the roses deck today however I caved last night and ordered The Revolution Lenormand last night. But it won't ship till the 12th so I have plenty of time to acquaint myself with this deck =)

greatdane

Just got the proof deck for the Flonz

That was fun to get in the mail. it's interesting seeing it in a big smaller size, the bridge, as well as the mini. I think readers will really love this when it comes out.