What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

rachelcat

Divination of the Ancients. Might be kind of cheesy, we'll see. But it does has a black cat card, which was the final decision point, of course. :)

I hope to use it as my new "deck to choose the deck" by associating a deck from my collection with each card. If possible, an oracle and a tarot for each card! I'll let you know how that works when I get it!

MaeWasteland

The Isis Oracle (Fairchild/Manton) and the Goddess Oracle (Marashinsky/Janto). I'm quite tempted by the Gods and Titans deck as well, but going to wait and see if I like Manton's art as much in person as online, sort of thing. I've heard that the stock on the G&T deck is pretty rubbish, so I might see if Watkins in central London have it and if I could go and have a look at some point (though goodness knows when I'm likely to be well enough...)

Anyway, pretty excited for these!

RiverRunsDeep

Voice of the Trees Oracle is on its way to me. I felt "meh" about this deck for a long time, then suddenly I HAD to have it! It happens that way sometimes. :)

EmpressArwen

I have 3 decks on the way! So excited. Sacred Rebels (which I have wanted for a loooong time now), Kuan Yin (had no intention of getting it but when I was looking through the decks listed...it called to me) and Wisdom of the Oracle (have the app for this one but for some reason really wanted the actual deck).

I can't wait!!!

AutumnOwl

I am waiting for The Wisdom of The Oracle....my first ever oracle deck! I am sooo excited. I bought it for a friend for her birthday and when she opened It I had jealous feelings (!) so naturally went straight home and ordered one for myself ! ~ can't wait to get my hands on it :)

JadePixie

Had the Quareia Magicians deck arrive recently, haven't had the chance to use it yet but looks great!

BlueLotus

I just couldn't resist placing an order for the Mystical Wisdom Oracle, even though I have the artist's other deck, Nature's Whispers, but I think the MW speaks to me in other ways, and the colors seem to be more vibrant; I can't be happier.

nani

Just got these beauties :)

Haven't opened two of them : Kuan Yin oracle and Isis oracle.
I have already opened Crytal Mandalas oracle. I can't wait to open the other two but I like to take my time !

EmpressArwen

I have 3 decks on the way! So excited. Sacred Rebels (which I have wanted for a loooong time now), Kuan Yin (had no intention of getting it but when I was looking through the decks listed...it called to me) and Wisdom of the Oracle (have the app for this one but for some reason really wanted the actual deck).

I can't wait!!!

Still waiting!!! Come on, come on, come on. Tracking info hasn't be updated since yesterday. Annoyed!

nani

Sacred Rebels is on my wish list too ! Hope you get them soon :)
Still haven't opened the Isis or the Kuan Yin. Maybe I'll open one tonight...