What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Gwynydd

I just ordered the Vintage Wisdom Oracle and Soul's Journey Lesson Cards.

MizGrace

received Olympus Oracle today in a big plastic cassette box. im very much looking forward to trying this out. I had a dream linked to these this morning and they arrive just after the dream! happy here!

andromedastarseed

I ordered The Wisdom of the Oracle. Not sure when it's coming.

Jen P

I normally veer away from most of Doreen Virtues light and fluffy cards; however, I recently purchased her Past Life Oracle deck. I thought it might be interesting in terms of life lessons. Hopefully it will be here today.

Barleywine

I picked up the Gypsy Oracle Deck (aka "Sibilla") today at our local esoteric emporium (books, cards, crystals, stones, hangings, readings, events, etc), but I'm not quite sure yet what it is (except that it was recommended by folks here). Is it similar to Kipper, but with its own system of interpretation? It's a nice size, feels good in the hand and shuffles well. I don't work much with anything beside tarot and Lenormand, so this is new territory.

EmpressArwen

The Wyrd of Sarah Howard!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be a while before it arrives but it has been purchased. I can't even handle this level of anticipation and excitement! Whooo hooo!

EmpyreanKnight

Just got the Nightlight Neon Playing Cards. I think it is Chinese-made, and yep it glows in the dark. I swear after my Tarot, Lenormand, and Crystals phase I am going to learn how to divine with playing cards. My mom used to have home visits from a seer who uses only these and swears as to her accuracy.

BlueLotus

I have three oracle decks on their way to me:
  • Vintage Wisdom
  • Journey of Love
  • Sacred Rebels

Morwenna

Oh dear... I just had 6 new playing card decks arrive two days ago...

Dee Ell

I'm excited to have found a cheap listing on ebay for the Goddess Oracle by Marashinsky... I've been wanting it for years but even a $26 "splurge" couldn't be justified on Amazon on my budget and it's such a beloved deck no one ever wanted to trade theirs here! :) it hasn't been shipped yet but I can't wait to get it...