What's in the Chest?

celestial

Obviously, I can't divine from clues, so I guess I'll recall my FBI application. ;) Obsydian really did seem to nail it right off the bat, though!

Great job everyone!

Obsydian

Wow I scare myself! This was really fun! :D

ana luisa

Good guessing, Obsydian !!! :thumbsup: It surely WAS fun!!! :)

celticnoodle

WOW! Obsydian - you did GREAT!!! You definitely nailed it! I think Amanda, you were being very kind to even put me in the running up. I was truly thinking it was a necklace with a piece of crystal hanging from it like a pendant. :laugh: how I got that from a watering can/flower pot, I'll NEVER know! :D

[size=5+]CONGRATULATIONS OBSYDIAN!
[/size]

can't wait for the next game! :D

:laugh: OBSYDIAN GETS THE HAIRY EYE BALL!!! :cool:

UrbanBramble

CONGRATULATIONS OBSYDIAN! Maybe you can try giving the hairy eyeball a fashion makeover... A little lipstick, er, mascara like GOTH suggested, maybe a nice dress... Or tux...

celticnoodle

CONGRATULATIONS OBSYDIAN! Maybe you can try giving the hairy eyeball a fashion makeover... A little lipstick, er, mascara like GOTH suggested, maybe a nice dress... Or tux...

or a paper bag or two, in case the first one falls off..........

:laugh:

EmpressArwen

LOL Is it weird that now I feel kind of bad for the eyeball? I'm afraid she's going to think that we are a clique of mean girls.

You are a beautiful, eyeball. :)

GotH

LOL! It's supposed to be funny and lighthearted.... I tried to pick the oddest looking "Psychic Eye" out there for the game. THE EYE enjoys the mocking attention. :D

Just wanted to say thanks to celestial and Amanda for running with the game and improving it with each take. Good luck Obsydian in doing the same!

Just have fun with it!!!

Mycroft

Colonel Mustard in the

Library
with the

Candlestick

(Very confident on this one)

GotH

While you gals are giving it a makeover, I thought I'd give it something more practical. Hmmmm... Maybe I should get one of these for my 3rd eye so I can SEE better next game. :rolleyes: