What's in the Chest?

Amanda

We're all hilarious and wonderful. :D

So, are we all pretty much in agreement then that Obsydian take the eyeball for the next game? :)

UrbanBramble

ROTFL.

Seriously. That made me spit out my water.

While you gals are giving it a makeover, I thought I'd give it something more practical. Hmmmm... Maybe I should get one of these for my 3rd eye so I can SEE better next game. :rolleyes:

celticnoodle

We're all hilarious and wonderful. :D

So, are we all pretty much in agreement then that Obsydian take the eyeball for the next game? :)

Yes, I think Obsydian nailed it.

ana luisa

Absolutely !

Amanda

Awesome! The Super Psychic Award is yours Obsydian!

Now you're up to keep the rest of us guessing! :D

And I don't know if you have done this before, so if you don't wanna, I recommend ana luisa stand in and take a crack at it. :)

zannamarie

That looks like a handwritten letter on that watering can to me. :p

That can with the flowers fits in the chest in the first post or did I misunderstand something? The chest didn't seem that big...

Congrats Obsydian. :)

Amanda

That looks like a handwritten letter on that watering can to me. :p

That can with the flowers fits in the chest in the first post or did I misunderstand something? The chest didn't seem that big...

Congrats Obsydian. :)

Yep! I could probably get about 6 of these flowers/cans in the chest, maybe 12 if they were stacked on top of each other. The can is only about 3 inches high and 5 inches across. It remained in the chest throughout the game until I took it out to take a picture for the reveal. :)

zannamarie

Yep! I could probably get about 6 of these flowers/cans in the chest, maybe 12 if they were stacked on top of each other. The can is only about 3 inches high and 5 inches across. It remained in the chest throughout the game until I took it out to take a picture for the reveal. :)
Must have been the close-up of the photo that made it seem so big. :)

danieljuk

what a cute watering can! congrats Obsydian! :party: :thumbsup: :)

Mycroft

:joke:
love.gif
party.gif
thumbsup.gif
:DCONGRATULATIONS OBSYDIAN!!!:joke:
love.gif
party.gif
thumbsup.gif
:D

:joke:
love.gif
party.gif
thumbsup.gif
:DTHANKS FOR ALL THE FUN AMANDA!!!:joke:
love.gif
party.gif
thumbsup.gif
:D

(PS - If the next 'Mystery Object' could be an Evel Knievel novelty item, that would be greatly appreciated by those of us whose psychic vision is a little on the wane at the moment.)