What's the damage?

flicker

Dali Jubilee

ok after readin $1000 I can say mine

£75 i bought 2 jubilees so i could use one and keep the other ..whatever posessed me and by accident they sent me a thoth in a red box and a dali in the wrong language they said I could keep.
I wanted the deck so much and I was convinced it was what i needed so I went and bought 2 I now shy away from the deck and darent say a word about it to my family as I begged them for the deck. I looked at it and went oh dear I only like the HP's card. yet is no big spend so I cant grumble at all.

Nydia

I paid $92 (shipping was included) for the Marie-Claude Purro Tarot from Adam McLean's site.

ilweran

la-luna said:
Kashmir Tarot at $600

I just turned green with envy :D That is one deck I'd love to have!

BlueLotus

Another couple of decks that I paid dearly for were

The Healing Tarot ( $90 )
Odyssey ( perhaps $95- cant remember exactly )

Aerin

I've never paid more than $100.... yet....

Whispers at the House of Dusk came close to that, I promised myself I wouldn't get it if it was over $100. And it was less, so I then kind of had to buy it because it would have been rude otherwise...

I'm now waiting patiently. Ish.

And I am so glad the £/$ exchange rate is still good at the moment. For me, that is.

Aerin

tapestry

Hubby bought me BG Silver for $50 for Christmas.

I also treated myself to the Drogi for $50 in January for my Bday (thank you cronesayer! :heart:)

So, so far, $50 is the most spent on a tarot deck from this household.

Annabelle

I think the most I've ever paid was in the $250 range . . . I know I paid over $200 for the art edition of the Alchemical (would have been over $300, but I got a pre-order discount), and I paid over $200 for the Creative Fire, as well.

I really WISH I could have afforded $1000 for the 2nd edition of Michael's tarot; that was a wrench, watching that opportunity pass by.

Since we seem to be comparing prices paid for the Greenwood, by the way - I paid $150 for mine, from an Amazon marketplace seller. With box and book, cards like new :).

Necromancer

My favorite deck was the Baphomet deck. It was only $59

Jewel

Like a couple of others I have a fabulous husband who on my b-days, X-mas, and anniversary always asks if there is a tarot deck I am wanting, and by that he means one that is more than the mass market decks/kits ~grins~ ... some of the more expensive one's he has bought me are:

$125 - Tarot Ambre (wedding present from him)
$ 90 - Healing Tarot (I bought that for myself when I was single)
$ 75 - Tarot of Dreams (my b-day present this year, it on its way), and Portal Tarot (I have since been traded this deck)
$ 50 - Gold VR, Silver BG, and Golden BBC

I believe most of my other decks past and present were under $50.

ETA: No regrets on any of them. The trade I got from the Portal included the 1st Edition Tarot of Prague kit, now OOP and the Victorian Flower Oracle. I enjoy both of those more than I ever did the Portal, though the Portal was really cool to meditate with and look at.

la-luna

Annabelle said:
Since we seem to be comparing prices paid for the Greenwood, by the way - I paid $150 for mine, from an Amazon marketplace seller. With box and book, cards like new :).

Well there i was lucky :D i found mine in a shop here in Belgium and paid only € 30 (± $ 45 )