What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Lunarien

Just ordered Wonderland Tarot in a Tin :)

LauraKai

After about 3 months of managing to not order any new decks, I finally cracked today and the Everyday Witch Tarot is on its way :D

DDwarks

The Gilded tarot Royale :heart:

WhiteWolfy

Tarot Familiars, i couldn't resist but interested to see all the cards...

Owl Song

I'm currently waiting on Legacy of the Divine Tarot. It'll be the first new tarot deck I've bought in a long while, and I'm super excited to start working with it.

I love Ciro's Legacy of the Divine Tarot. It reads very well and the images are sumptuous. This deck has my favorite 10 of Cups out of any deck.

:)

Pipistrelle

I'm awaiting the Delos Tarot which I've fancied for a while now. :)

MistyCheckers

I just got the Alice Tarot delivered today. Is it wrong of me that I was sort of relieved my husband wasn't home to wonder why we were getting a package from Ireland? :D Baba studios certainly packages things very well. I had to get through many layers of bubble wrap to get to the cards. They were beautiful as expected!

I'm also expecting a delivery of The Wild Unknown (1st ed). I'm excited about that.

IHeartRescues

I'm just about to order the majors-only Tarot of the Golden Serpent. It will be my first majors-only deck.
Hey Barleywine, this looks to be rather dense in symbology. Did you find a book that come w this?

Owl Song

Tarot of Prague 3rd edition / standard w/ book arrived today. That was quick!

It is so BEAUTIFUL. It was like seeing an old friend. I am so happy to have a copy again. The card stock on the 3rd edition is silky but not slippery. The gold accents on the cards gives the deck a delectable lushness.

I'm smitten. :)

Barleywine

Hey Barleywine, this looks to be rather dense in symbology. Did you find a book that come w this?

It comes from Game Crafters, and I didn't see one mentioned. But the creator is working on a full 78-card deck, so I would imagine one will be forthcoming at some point.