What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

HearthCricket

I recently got the Wonderland Tarot, Barbara Walker, and Sun and Moon Tarot, all in the tins. I love the Wonderland one and the BW is pretty cool, better than I expected it to be. Sun and Moon was a bit disappointing because the artwork is already so small and I don't think it lent itself as well to a pocket size deck. Still desperately hoping for the Sacred Rose in a Tin to happen! I would be in Tarot Heaven if it ever did!

Also the book Tarot Experience.

Other stuff, like dice, MTG cards, including collecting some older cards that have a specific theme which I plan to create my own little oracle with, as well as use for real magic. And some witchy books.

Lots of decks and books I want but have not yet been published. Looking forward to the next few months!

RavenOfSummer

I recently got the Wonderland Tarot, Barbara Walker, and Sun and Moon Tarot, all in the tins. I love the Wonderland one and the BW is pretty cool, better than I expected it to be. Sun and Moon was a bit disappointing because the artwork is already so small and I don't think it lent itself as well to a pocket size deck. Still desperately hoping for the Sacred Rose in a Tin to happen! I would be in Tarot Heaven if it ever did!

Also the book Tarot Experience.

Other stuff, like dice, MTG cards, including collecting some older cards that have a specific theme which I plan to create my own little oracle with, as well as use for real magic. And some witchy books.

Lots of decks and books I want but have not yet been published. Looking forward to the next few months!

Nice to see a fellow Planeswalker on here! Hello! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gwynydd

My circle of life arrived yesterday ❤

12doggiepaws

Received an email that the Idiosyncradeck Tarot and Oracle is on it's way. Hope I get it before the weekend.

Sphynx131

Two copies of the bordered Deviant Moon, a small Larimar sphere for my pendulum and books. And coffee. And chocolate lol

Legobird

Hopefully a book tomorrow! The secrets of the tarot by barbara g walker in prep for barbara walker tarot in a tin!

Dogs&Coffee

Idosyncradeck & Amethyst Oracle, Lumina Tarot and the Connected & Free Oracle, Prisma Visions strawberry edition, and Delos Tarot!

Booklioness

Legacy of the Divine Tarot

Modern Spellcaster's Tarot

Green Witch Tarot

Silver Witchcraft Tarot