What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

TomTom

My baba BG bags arrived today, and they are so very beautiful.

greatdane

Gilded Visconti!

Thanks Red Queen! GORGGGGEOUS!

Alta

CandaPost finally acknowledged the Tracking Number, so I am hoping for a delivery from baba studio in the next business day or two.

ETA: It did come but I missed the postie so am left with a Notice card but no goodies. :(

bhakti

WOO HOO, My BG2 regulars came today! Now just waiting on my ToP deck and book, after that there is nothing on the horizon(scary thought!).

cardlady22

I received the Bohemian Gothic companion book today and I see that my BG pewter package was in New York on the 6th!

strings of life

I'm on vacation post-Burning Man in San Francisco and managed to pick up the Tarot de Gruyeres at Fields Book Store here. Sure, the postman didn't deliver it, but where else am I supposed to squee about my find?

What a lovely detailed Majors deck. In love.

inanna_tarot

ARGH

Waiting on the Way of Horse to turn up, the BG 2nd ed regular and I've just this minuted ordered the Tarot of Vampyres.

Hmmmm i'm well on to my addiction. BUT I did talk myself out of the Gaian LE, so think of all the money I saved (and now spending on other decks....eep)

Kissa

Waiting for Deirdre and Melissa, gorgeous ladies :)

Chiska

Monday arrival (per Amazon):

Tarot of the White Cats - MINI

Fantastic Menagerie
Victorian Flower Oracle
Fairytale

HearthCricket

My Celtic Fairies Tarot just arrived. Oooh! I am going to like this more than I thought I would and what awesome packaging!