What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

inanna_tarot

Well, I just cant take it any longer - all this fuss about the wildwood, I keep looking at the scans and cant decide, so I've ended up getting a copy cheaply on amazon :D

And whilst I was at it, had to get Mary Greer's Tarot for your self as well, as I have never even read it after so many years doing tarot!

pacificwaters

Its been almost three weeks now and my Tarot for Yourself is still to arrive :( Growing impatient by the day

Joan

Awaiting Postman

Waiting for the Buckland Romani with great anticipation.

Tibor

Eagerly awaiting the Postmark Lenormand.Melissa was on holiday so she couldn't send me before. Also waiting for:
Kingdom Within Tarot
Ludy Lescott-all that hype on Aeclectic made me convince
Alchemy of Tarot
Halloween Tarot (in a tin)
3 Lo Scarabeo Pentacle Bags
I think that's all for now :)

kislany

Bought Dusty White's book at Book Depository so that's the new thing re. tarot that I'm waiting in the post. No money right now for a new deck :(

kislany

I was supposed to be getting Tarot and Astrology (Corinne Kenner) due to be released in the UK yesterday. Instead I got an e-mail saying that there has been a delay and due to 'slippage' orders for the book will not be filled until late October...(Amazon.co.uk).

Yeah, Book Depository also says that it's been published October 19, so I I'm also looking forward to when it's available to buy.

Tanjamuse

I'm trying to cut back on shopping ;)

I've got the following underway:

Shadowscapes Tarot
Radiant Rider Waite
'Way of the horse'

And I'm trying really hard not to buy anymore this year ;)

Maan

with the templar book and the Anna K still not here yet. I just ordered the bohemian cat tarot. To see what all the fuss is about. And because i Love cats ;-)

autumn star

I just ordered the Secret Language of Birds & pre-ordered Tarot Leaves. I also got a book called Spiritual Tarot (I think :) ).

Le Fanu

Well my reading cloth order was cancelled (their error) :(

My Twilight Realms still isn't here. Starting to get annoyed.

Just a Dondorf Lenormand yesterday.