What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 4

tarot heart

Ow i hate when that happens, especially after you had to wait for it to be delivered. whats so dissapointed about it? ( i'm cusiouse because its on my wishlist )

Meanwhile i'm still waiting for my Anna K tarot. Its taking foreever..sight

How interesting that you are disappointed. I love this deck in so many ways. It's bright and cheerful and full of gold foil. It's actually one of my favorites that I received as a gift. The Anna K. is my absolute favorite deck, but even that one some like and some just don't. To each his own I guess. However, even some of the decks I bought that I didn't like at first, really grew on me and are now a favorite. The Tarot Classic comes to mind as an example of one I grew to love.

xxoo:)

ooops! forgot to add that I am waiting on an old Morgan's tarot with the purple backs, although not technically a tarot.

card_shark

I just won a deck on eBay that was among my top-three most-wanted: a first edition of the William Blake Tarot of the Creative Imagination. I have been stalking that deck for years, and finally pulled the trigger when I had a chance to get it at a reasonable price. It was advertised as being in mint condition, so my fingers are crossed that the postman delivers it unscathed...

I picked up the William Blake Tarot Triumphs set a couple of years ago for a song on eBay. Now I just have to decide if I want the revised (green) version of Creative Imagination.

Asbestos Mango

I've just ordered the Quantum Tarot 2.0 from Amazon.com! I have the original, but thought I'd get the second edition as well.

Rhinemaiden

Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot is winging to me... I've looked at it several times, and finally succumbed to its siren song. ;)

Le Fanu

My Twilight Realms Faerie Tarot has - I fear - been hijacked. No sign whatsoever, for weeks and weeks. The Book Depository says to give it a few more days.

And the Holistic Shop have just got more of my favourite handy little silk reading cloths in stock so I cleared them out! :D

Tarot Fairy

I received my Sweet Twilight deck from Asbestos Mango Yesterday and i love it!

Carla

Awaiting Playing Card Oracles and large German Haindl in trades with ATers. :)

Tanjamuse

I caved and ordered Shadowscapes.

I guess all that's left now is to wait for the postman :)

I've also got 'The Way of the Horse' underway.

Elendil

I was supposed to be getting Tarot and Astrology (Corinne Kenner) due to be released in the UK yesterday. Instead I got an e-mail saying that there has been a delay and due to 'slippage' orders for the book will not be filled until late October...(Amazon.co.uk).

Maan

Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot is winging to me... I've looked at it several times, and finally succumbed to its siren song. ;)

good choice.Its an amazing deck, and really underestimated. I hope you will like it as much as i do.