What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Belinda2

Oracle of the triad. Really like it.

I want to get it one of these days when I am willing to pay the extra shipping from France. Good for you
I am waiting on Melissa Lenormand 2nd Edition which was just mailed and then from ebayTree Magick.

Rasa

I'm waiting for the Tarot of the Four Elements... I thought I'd order it while I'm in Canda (cheaper shipping!), as it's been on my wishlist for a loooong time. Those bright colours and moody pips really caught my eye. :)

Also, STILL waiting for the Pierre Madenie to arrive in Uruguay.. going on 2 months now. I suspect it's in a pile in customs somewhere, or it's wherever packages get tucked away while the post office ignores them for months. *twiddles thumbs*

moon

Got notification yesterday that my new Melissa and Postmark decks are on their way! Also waiting on the Whispering Tarot.

Serenia

My Tarot of Trees (about which I was so sure that it got stuck at customs - but it didn't!) and my Maroon Tarot arrived! :)

Unfortunately I have to wait until the end of next week until I can see them and shuffle them with my own hands, since I ordered them to my parents' address, but my dad showed the cards to me on the webcam and he says they're undamaged and complete!

Bhavana

Da Vinci Enigma Tarot...from the swap site I belong to. (you list books and stuff you have but no longer want, when people request it from you, you send it, and get credits, which you can then use to "buy" things that other people list)

Wee_Gypsy

A back-up/extra of Thoth

My Lovers Tarot came today too!

Good times getting tarot parcels in the post.

Le Fanu

Got my International Icon Tarot.

Tarot Chest are so unbelievably fast!

Laura Borealis

In the mails, homing in on my abode:

Art of Jordan majors -- any day now I hope! I think I'll bake them a cake. Better yet -- PIE
Golden Dawn Magical deck -- just shipped. I believe it's coming from Florida, so it should be fast.

Josephine Nolan

Truthseekers Tarot and Wizard's Tarot, just because I don't have them in my collection. I think I'm going to love Truthseekers. Wizard's tarot just looks interesting.

metatron3

Da Vinci Enigma Tarot...from the swap site I belong to. (you list books and stuff you have but no longer want, when people request it from you, you send it, and get credits, which you can then use to "buy" things that other people list)

isn't bookmooch ?
I enroll for that but have nothing to offer -> that's totally me.

I'm waiting for the Wildwood, the Steampunk ( one day or another ... before the end of the year ! ) and the 8-Bit ^_^