What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Masa

I have a Tiny Universal Waite coming!! I got it for free because of a 3-books-for-the-price-of-four deal at Amazon. It counts as a book, and it's less than $10, so it qualifies! :D

It's so tiny! I'M SO EXCITED. XD

Carla

Cosmic Tarot and book, and a Celtic style Sulis bag for my Courtney Davis Celtic Tarot! :D

Wee_Gypsy

Golden Tarot (by Kat Black)-now, along with many other goodies I listed yesterday with in this thread...... must take a break from ebay LOL

Cocobird55

I'm waiting for quite a few things -- Robert Place's new book, Baba BBC bag, 2 bags from Tarot Totes, the Mary-el and Steampunk from Amazon. Now I'm only waiting for the Gilded Royale to come out, and I will be done for a while.

Eowyn

Today, I received my copy of the Cat's Eye Tarot.
WONDERFUL.

My Mary-el copy will be shipped by April. I didn't know when it was available the first time, so I must wait some more time :)

Rhoswen

Tarot for Cats: My first cat deck, and my first majors-only deck.

and

the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set.

DownUnderNZer

The postman is bringing me "2 x Mystical Lenormands" to add to my collection including one other Mystical. However, this time I am going to open up one and give it a go as I have only ever used BLUE OWL.

Also, in the process of finding and possibly ordering the: Tea Leaf Fortune Cards and Tarot of the Sweet Twilight.

For sure though...is the MYSTICAL LENORMAND for now. :heart:

a_shikhs

Waiting for the Animal Speak runes from Amazon. :D

Wee_Gypsy

My extra Thoth came today!!!!
and a tea and saucer with the zodiac on it, and a red cloth I had ordered for my magick altar....
I love it when the post comes with something (other than bills), especailly when they come bearing cards. :D

So now I have 2 Thoths, this one, I just received today is a smaller more managabile size, the other one is a BEAST! (by the The Beast Himself LOL)

Still waiting on (in the post)-

-Golden Tarot
-Writh
and
-Egyptain Senet Tarot
as far as cards go...for now anyhow, but I do get paid tommarow....I will TRY to kind of behave...

cardlady22

from The Game Crafter

- Giovanni Vacchetta Tarot
- Iowan's Tarot
- The BlueDogRose Tarot ~ all RCVD 3/30 *well printed & cut!!!

from ModelEquus2

a mid-size batch of Bella Sara cards to finish out my collection binder ~ RCVD 3/29