Why Lenormands?

GryffinSong

I'm probably in the minority, but for me, ANY deck is not about the format or system. It's about the artwork and my connection to it. I find all the systems I've studied interesting, including tarot, lenormand and other oracles. But when I reach for a deck, I'm reaching for the FEEL of a particular artist's work. I'm in the mood for the beautiful art nouveau of the Art Nouveau Oracle (lenormand), or the folk art of the Little Czech Oracle, or the Victorian pen and ink sketches of the Victoria Regina (tarot). As it happens, there are a number of truly beautiful lenormands out there, so I have several of them. Sometimes I read them (or attempt to!) in a traditional lenormand way. Sometimes I read them intuitively, without conscious thought to the intended system. The three lenormands I have and love, by the way, include the Mystical, Art Nouveau, and Astrological.

greatdane

HI GryffinSong

Was wondering about the Astrological Lenormand. I am not familiar with that one.

Richard

I see the Blue Owl brought up quite a bit. Seems some have verses and some don't?......
Yes. I think the AGM Blue Owl sold by amazon.com has verses.

greatdane

Thanks GryffinSong for pix and LRichard...