Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards

Vadella

Pao said:
I dont like it at all. I dont know why I keep buying on impulse :( ill probably trade them or something :(

How art dare thou just runneth off to purchase an oracle. :laugh:

Pao

Vadella said:
How art dare thou just runneth off to purchase an oracle. :laugh:

:laugh: It waseth staring at me at the storeth lol. I dont know but Im sure Ill put it to trade since I am looking for two tarot decks myself :D

scorpio-eagle43

6 Haunted Days
Indeed there are many different layers and many different ways to interpret any readings you do for yourself or others.
I just meant the answers are clearer with this than anything else I own

blessings x

sunflowr

Pao said:
I dont like it at all. I dont know why I keep buying on impulse :( ill probably trade them or something :(

I love this deck, and I didnt think I would because they didnt click for me just looking at the box. Then, at Bodhi Tree (Hollywood), they had an opened sample of the deck, and I looked through the cards and was "wow". Bought them on the spot.

I could see myself getting a second copy for when the 1st wears out. ;)

Miss Divine

I just received this deck today and am very happy I decided to get it.

The artwork is just lovely, even though the path cards are identical I still love it.

The reading I did for myself was awesomely accurate so for me this deck is definitely a keeper.

sunflowr

Miss Divine said:
I just received this deck today and am very happy I decided to get it.

The artwork is just lovely, even though the path cards are identical I still love it.

The reading I did for myself was awesomely accurate so for me this deck is definitely a keeper.

I saw someone, on a YouTube video, read with these cards. I loved what they did, and this is how I will be using mine too, when I do 2 card readings:

Separate the path cards from the rest of the deck. Shuffle those, fan out, and shuffle and fan out the rest of the cards. Pull one card from each fan. You'll end up with one path and one avalon card. You can get some really great readings this way! :) I do this for daily readings.

Rev_Vesta

Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards....

when i saw this deck i had to have it........ i brought it and found alot of my clients at The psychic and healing fairs loved them for readings.......

have found these can be used in so many ways.....

as A complete deck in heaps of different spreads.....

or seperate as Path card spread....

or Animal Totem Spread or
a Avalon character Spread........

Seperate or put them together, so many ways... incredible.... and have found the words can be intuively read to expand the reading in so many ways...... beautiful deck, incredibly insightful.......

Love them....

Blessed Be!

Vesta

thorhammer

I had this deck and traded it away. Some days I miss it - it is one of the few oracles I could easily read with. The Signpost cards just bothered me; the artwork in the other cards was so lovely that those "pips" were a real disappointment. I may yet get it back, though, now that I'm steadily getting better with Oracles.

One thing that I really liked about it was the fact that it had a definite system - it was almost like a Tarot in that sense. I think this is a large part of why I found it easy to read with, as the systematic approach to Tarot is one thing I really like.

\m/ Kat

faunabay

I loaned mine (long term) to Jewel to play with. She told me I could have it back if and when I ever wanted to. :laugh: I do miss it every now and again but not enough to ask for it back. We'll see if I miss it more in the future. LOL Aren't friends nice to have? :*

GuidedtoTarot

This was the first deck of cards that I ever purchased for myself. I love this deck and find it always helpful for many of the people I read for. I do agree about the path cards could all be a bit different but now I only see the word and the spirit world shows me the rest of the picture.