Witches of East End - tarot deck used?

BeyondtheVeil

The Father Confessor

Could it be that there not tarot cards, but Oracle cards instead? I'm quite new to tarot and oracle cards, so I may be wrong.

They are supposed to be Tarot cards, but someone already found out the deck was made up. Good guess though! :thumbsup:

WELCOME TO THE AT FORUMS, THE FATHER CONFESSOR!

We look forward to seeing you post more! :)

Brightest Blessings!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

GreenFlame

I tought about the deck, kinda, and i think the Cloack may be the Hermit...i mean, design(look) wise, but since im new to tarot i dont think it also maches the "the powers you are trying to hide from them"..Also i have mixed feelings about the 'deck made for the show' .on one side it's a cool idea, on the other side, i wish they stuck with the normal cards..xD

ronald_herrera

Compares from the series to a software: Orphalese Tarot

I have observed the artistic made up cards samples shown in the series looks a like at the "Traditional Deck" from the software Orphalese Tarot inspired on the Universal Rider-Waite deck.

donnalee

Father Ted used a special three-Death-card edition of the Fournier Marseilles, a touring show had a participant who was carrying around an SOL deck.

Am I reading it right that a deck with three copies of Death was called the 'sh*t out of luck' deck...? Whether or not I'm incorrect on that term it's funny in its way!