WolfSwan GT August 2016 Layout

CosmicBeing

Feedback will be required for the past part of the spread. Feedback is required for once the month is over of the GT it was done on.

When chosen what I'll need from you:
GENDER/SEX
Choose A Topic If you choose spirituality, please let me know what type of spirituality you would like to focus on
Let me know if this GT will be have 2 females or 2 Males or an extra male/female (3 people in total).
(If you are genderqueer...choose any gender.. I just need a person card to stand for you)
Give me up to a weeks & a half to finish this.
You will be provided with a GT image

MUST HAVE at least 50 POSTS

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*Your spot will be looked over or removed if I find out that you got two readers to read on the same GT month. In other words.. can't have two July GT readings.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK INTO AUGUST 2016 & SEPTEMBER 2016

I reserve the right to not read a person that I do not feel comfortable reading for

DO NOT COMMENT IF YOUR USERNAME IS SOMETHING OTHER THAN WOLFSWAN

Focus: Career

WolfSwan

Hi CB :)

Hope you're well! Just wondering, are these no longer getting done?

Cheers,

WS

CosmicBeing

They are getting done. I'll pm you when posted.

WolfSwan

Ah cool! Thanks CB :)

CosmicBeing

GT Layout

RAC - Work place
You - 29 woman
Temp mananger (who has become slightly permanent) - 28 female
Manager who is female I can make her 28 Man...because I don't have 3 female cards.
Boss - Bear

1. Whip
    [*]28 Man -Manager
    [*]scythe
    [*]crossroads
    [*]clouds
    [*]fish
    [*]clover
    [*]stars
    [*]Anchor
    [*]book
    [*]coffin
    [*]garden
    [*]rider
    [*]sun
    [*]tree
    [*]birds
    [*]tower
    [*]bear (28 female)
    [*]house
    [*]flower
    [*]child
    [*]You
    [*]cross
    [*]lily
    [*]Moon
    [*]heart
    [*]Dog
    [*]Mountain
    [*]Fox
    [*]Letter
    [*]Ship
    [*]Stork
    [*]Ring
    [*]Mice
    [*]Key
    [*]Snake

All intermingle...

CosmicBeing

Position 22 (29 female) You

Do not comment incomplete

(crossroads)you
You having to make a choice, walking away, taking a different path, or even going separate ways.
(house)crossroads
seperate ways from home/comfort, choices pertaining to home/comfort. (or choices pertain to homes/reality)
(tower)house
comfort/home that is isolated or comfort/security in hotel/apartment or reality that is government, comfort in the office
(stork)tower
Isolation is moving on, government is improving, Office surrounding improves
(moon)stork
Improving emotionally, moving on emotionally, or improvement in recognition or moving on from recogniton.
(ring)moon
recogniton of a contract/agreement or emotional agreement
(key)ring
a contract/agreement is the solution/answer
(anchor)key
Answer/solution to lifestyle-stability
(bouquet)Anchor
A lifestyle that is full of joy/happiness or a lifetsyle that is a gift or stability that is a gift or stability brings happiness/joy
(garden)bouquet
Happy/joy through socializing, Happy/joy related to a meeting.
(birds)garden
Socializing that brings conversation or a meeting that is very conversational.
(stars)birds
Conversation through the internet, about the internet, or about hopes/wishes.
(coffin)stars
Hopes/wishing that are depressing or that are coming to an end.
(whip)coffin
End of negotiation or arguement
(rider)whip
Negotiation or argument that brings news or a visit
(child)rider
News that bring a new beginning or news that is small....Visit to some childhood or a visit that is new/small.
(mountain)child
A new beginning is block or delayes / small block or delay / childhood that is block or delayed
(28 Manager) Mountain
Blocks and delays with a Manager (not the sort of temporary manager)
(clover) 28M Manager
A manager that is an opportunitisitc, A manager looking for a second chance, A manager that is hopeful, or even lucky/gambling.
(snake)clover
hopes that are problematic, luck is the problematic, opportunistic that is problematic, second chance that is problematic.
(cross)snake
The problem is disappointing, difficult, hard, struggling, even faith,
(mice)cross
Disappointment/difficulty/hardship through loss or Faith that is anxious/stressful.
(fish)mice
Stress/loss of financial income (pay check)
(clouds)fish
financial income that is full of uncertainty, lack of clarity, or doubts.
(tree)clouds
doubts, uncertainty, lack of clarity that affects health, spirituality, healing, ancestry, taking a stand.
(bear)tree
healing is something the boss has to deal with or healing boss figure/ taking a stand is what the boss is dealing with or taking a stand is what the boss does/ heal issues for the boss.
(dog) bear [28F]
This Temp Manager and this Boss are friends...if you are wondering why they have kept this temp manager longer than you anticipated. There is some type of alliance or friendship between the boss and the temp manager.
(letter)dog
Friendship/alliance in written format or an alliance made through some contract.
(lily)letter
contract that is long standing or written communication that is long standing.
(heart)lily
long standing love/best friend
(book)heart
love that is secret or love that is knowledgeable or best friendship that is secret/full of knowledge.
(scythe)book
secret that causes seperation or rejection
(ship)scythe
seperation causes change or rejection causes change
(sun)ship
change that is revealing or successful
(fox-work-)sun
revealing or successful job/about a job
(29 You)fox
A job that is something you are having to deal with.

WolfSwan

Wow, so many cards!!

This is just a quick update about what's happening with me. I'm going off line as of 28 September and will not be online until 20 October. I'm flying off to Scotland and I'm disconnecting from the world.

Just letting you know in advance, because if you email me during that time I won't know and won't respond of course :)

Cheers,

WS

CosmicBeing

Wow, so many cards!!

This is just a quick update about what's happening with me. I'm going off line as of 28 September and will not be online until 20 October. I'm flying off to Scotland and I'm disconnecting from the world.

Just letting you know in advance, because if you email me during that time I won't know and won't respond of course :)

Cheers,

WS

That is perfectly fine. I'm taking quite some time....so take your time as well.

Have a cold and a Migraine lol!! :livelong:

WolfSwan

That is perfectly fine. I'm taking quite some time....so take your time as well.

Have a cold and a Migraine lol!! :livelong:

Oh you poor thing! Double whammy! Hope you feel better. Change of seasons can often cause migraines I find :(

CosmicBeing

Oh you poor thing! Double whammy! Hope you feel better. Change of seasons can often cause migraines I find :(

Very true. The pollen level by me was the highest it has ever been. So I think that contributed to my cold and contributed to the migraine.

Going to start translating some of it tonight after I am done my paperwork.