Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

MoonGypsy

i wanted to mention that i have shipped silverwings94's her "Old Castle" deck and PM'd her the DC number.:heart:

Winterchild

MoOC in NZ...

Mine may be the only one in New Zealand.... it is a bit if a tarot desert.... it arrived really fast.... :) Looks gorgeous, and I have a whole new learning experience ahead!

Just reading the Lenormand thread here...excellent info....

Thanks again *****POLY*****

W

PS Liked your wee note.... Nelson is cold and wet atm!!

Ashtaroot

ooooooooooo mine arrived as well.. so nice and a much better card stock than the Twilight, I wish I got more than one now, I thought the card stock would be the same and I would just put it in the drawer.... very nice
I am very pleased:)
Thank you so much Poly :heart:

Mythic Silence

I'm glad everyone has been pleased with the cards :) . I'm starting to think I'm the last one from the first batch who hasn't received mine. If there are any other lurkers/quiet folks from the first batch still waiting, you aren't alone, so don't fret!

Flaxen

They attempted to deliver mine on Saturday but I was out. It is being redelivered for me tomorrow instead. :)

flying black kat

The Cards are Finally Here

Dear Poly:

The cards have finally made it to my section of PA. The postmark from Russia is on July 12, 2012.

I am so delighted. They are so much nicer than I thought they would be. My favorite card is???? All of them.

Thank you so much for doing this for all of us.

Be at Peace.

Kathy

Polyhymnia

ooooooooooo mine arrived as well.. so nice and a much better card stock than the Twilight, I wish I got more than one now, I thought the card stock would be the same and I would just put it in the drawer.... very nice
I am very pleased:)
Thank you so much Poly :heart:

You are welcome :D Enjoy!

I have a few more decks I ordered because there were still people wanting them after the group order went out;

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=179764

The Lilac Twilight was produced by Berenika herself. She had them printed then cut and laminated them herself, the Old Castle was professionally done, therefore the difference. There is however a new edition (if I remember correctly there will be some changes to the images too) of the Lilac Twilight coming out at the end of the year. I imagine it will be the same card stock as the Old Castle. I will post when I hear from Anna that she is ready for orders.

GloriaReiser

My order arrived today. I absolutely LOVE these cards. Lilac Twilight is still my favorite and I'd love to purchase another Lilac.... but Old Castle is wonderful as well!

Flaxen

...And it's here! Courtesy of my lovely postman who bought this and 3 other parcels along for me. Cue my apologies for making him carry them in this terrible heat. :)

Belinda2

thank you I got my cards the other day and it was worth the wait, thank you!