XI. Lust - Woman on a lion

yogiman

I am also confused. I told about the socalled "high order" man I met. Believe me, he is a con. He had a wrong estimation of me, and invited me to become part of the scheme. His "mentor" is Chris Monnastre.

That's why I casted my hope on Crowley.

Zephyros

Hope that... what? He's the real thing? Of course you must know there isn't any proof Crowley wasn't a conman either, not objective proof anyway, no wine made from water. Again, you practice the LBRP, is that the real thing? It is ultimately spinning 'round like a gyroscope saying nonsensical words that most people that carry it out don't understand or pronounce properly. What proof have you that it works other than personal experience? I asked you this question before, but you didn't answer.

Of all spiritual teachers, I think Crowley is the absolute worst for clinging on to in order to sustain proof of faith. One thing I have learned about him, there is no consolation in his writings, no flattery, no hope to cling on to except that which comes from personal experience, experimentation and individual responsibility, which is a whole lot.

yogiman

Again, you practice the LBRP, is that the real thing?

It feels good, although I feel no glimps of a Holy Guardian Angel. As a matter of fact I do mix things up, and don't know whether I should do so. My main focus is sanskrit and not hebrew. I view them both as sacred.

ravenest

All big names of the Golden Dawn are con people, and Israel Regardie was possibly included.

Don't worry, be happy.

Well anyone can make a bland and sweeping statement like that without backing it up.

So ... Israel Regardie, who has quiet a good reputation and has shown wisdom, balance and kindness, and devoted his life to helping others, for no reason that you have given, is POSSIBLY included ???

All that does it display something about YOU not Israel Regardie or any member of the Golden Dawn.

ravenest

I am also confused. I told about the socalled "high order" man I met. Believe me, he is a con. He had a wrong estimation of me, and invited me to become part of the scheme. His "mentor" is Chris Monnastre.

That's why I casted my hope on Crowley.

So your experience with one person .. ( a human with faults and imbalances) has clouded your perceptions so much?

I think it would be better, (if you actually do want to navigate through your difficult passage), if you left individuals out of it, naming people with associated vague and general accusations (like they all wanted the 7 of cups or whatever) doesn't help anyone and smacks of the same treatment you try to give Regardie and instead talked in detail about the actual events and things that happened to you that made you uncomfortable or confused and seek others opinions and views of an objective nature to help you come to terms with whatever happened.

Perhaps in a the GD sub-forum here , make a new thread entitled ; My experience with the GD or whatever you want to call it.

A lot of your other threads and your posts to other people's threads keep coming back to or show association with this general theme of yours.

Just grab the bull by the horns and jump in (in the appropriate arena) if you really want resolve and 'stop beating around the bush' with it.

yogiman

moon...................8 of swords.......................magician

I don't think there are any stakeholders somewhere.

It's not the reason I am active on the Thoth forum. I close the subject. Take it or leave it.

ravenest

Is this supposed to be your response to my above post ?

It appears you are incapable of responding to the many people who are trying to ask the questions you pose or assist you with the difficulty you seem to be having.

These 'types' of people visit here from time to time and exhibit certain behavioural patterns. Like;

+ virtually demanding answers to questions, then being critical if various opinions (even when they point in the same direction) answer them.

+ asking further questions about those answers (which is fine) but mix them up with others before they resolve the first questions.

+ don't answer the questions the others ask them (which are usually just to seek clarity re the original question).

+ change tack and become obscure when people start to pinpoint their issues.

+ Usually evaporate from the Thoth / GD / Tarot Special Interest Forum after a while to post their fluid and 'intuitive' 'understandings' or complaints elsewhere.

I would suggest that the problems you are having with the magical tradition are not inherent in that tradition itself but in yourself ... unless you can explain ... even slightly clearly ... what these problems actually are.

ravenest

You cannot close the subject ... you can only withdraw ... and reediting your post from what it said originally wont change things either as you have left your 'signature' throughout many of your posts ... so unless you want to spend all day going back and re-editing all your posts ....

Always Wondering

All big names of the Golden Dawn are con people, and Israel Regardie was possibly included.

How did I miss this?

Your ditching Regardie for Crowley? :confused: If Regardie doesn't live up to your standards, Crowley certainly won't, so unpin your hopes.

Are you looking for a system or another guru? Crowley as a guru would suck, he's dead, and didn't want to be your guru anyway.

Following just a fraction of his system has taken me to places I've never imagined though.

Then there is this constant comparison between the A^A^ and the Golden Dawn. Do you understand the differences? Many people don't. A side by side comparison of each of the grades should clear that up.

But if you are going to continue to bash the Golden Dawn then maybe you should go to the Golden Dawn forum because I am concerned you are confusing others, besides me.

AW

yogiman

Don't shoot the pianist.

Cris Monnastre is your fellow country-woman. I can only tell you that you can trust me, and that my observation is right.